Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Motherwell

I don't think we're playing too differently to how we've played the last 2/3 years under Jimmy. The thing is, we're neither as fit nor as lucky as we have been in that time. All those games where we've nicked something in spite of some curious (i'm being kind) tactical decisions, due to our superior fitness/downright luck, we're getting nothing from anymore.

Derek Dung was his usual useless self yesterday. And at fault for their second in my book with a useless clearance that should easily have been dealt with. I almost felt like running over from RDS to run up to jimmy and say 'SEEE???????'. Squad player fair enough, but not on from the start FFS. He IS as shite as i remember from last time. God help us. It was almost back to the ebbe-days when folk would mill around the box with no-one willing to take a shot in the second half, and the defence sitting back for both goals.

Personally, i thought we had more than enough chances to win this if we'd taken any of them, but our 'strikers' lack of ability to put it in the back of the net is a worry. The better efforts i remember all came from midfielders too. I hope there was just a bit of 'thinking about thursday-itis' or we could be in a bit of trouble. I'd almost be willing to ask caley for a wee shottie of brewster again for thursday- and i never thought i'd say that!

Guest dundee_red

If it's "thinking about Thursday-itis" as you suggest, Doricle, then get them all to fuck. They should be making sure they can't be dropped for Thursday by putting in a performance, not saving themselves for the game as they know they won't get dropped.

Fuck, imagine if Dung gets to start that one as well...  >:(

ahhhh.jpg