Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

2 year deal for Milsom

Milsom has been awful this season. Unless he's going to go back to Central Midfield (i.e Ozzie or Arnie leave) then we should take any money offered.

Even when he has been CM this season he has been very poor. Nothing like the player trying to earn a contract last season.

Has he been that bad? He didn't last long against Rangers admittedly but he was our best player. And was it not his pin point cross that provided for Vernon's goal against Motherwell? I wasn't at the Dunfermline game but by listening to the radio his deliveries (whilst shite a lot of the time) do sometimes pose a real threat. I'm not convinced that we should accept any money offered tbh be honest.

He slows our entire team down. The amount of times he kills an attack by taking too long to play a pass (and often then that pass is also too hard/soft) is unbelievable.

He can't play left wing. All game at East End Park the ball switched out to the left and he was nowhere to be found. Yes he put in 1 good cross against Motherwell but he also had a great oppertunity to put in another cross in the 2nd half but intsead fannied about with a stepover and got tackled. The latter is the most common output from him.

Watch him closely next game you are at. People seem to get blinded by a players' first few months at the club (whether they be good or bad months) and canna see when a player is playing poorly/good.

Kari and Isaac. Maybe Fyvie.

Agree on Arnason and Osbourne, would add in Jack and maybe even Considine this season. Fyvie has been a bit average this season although his chances in CM have been limited. Pawlett would be another player to add to the list if Brown would play him. Don't understand his lack of game time this season.

Agree on Arnason and Osbourne, would add in Jack and maybe even Considine this season. Fyvie has been a bit average this season although his chances in CM have been limited. Pawlett would be another player to add to the list if Brown would play him. Don't understand his lack of game time this season.

I've wondered the same re Pawlett. I assumed it was something to do with him being injured or not 100% fit. But as he proved at Ibrox he's capable of changing a game in our favour (although Gonzalez ensured we got fuck all that day.  :hammer: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is leaving this january or the summer.  Has dumped his girlfriend as he's heading south.

It's fairly depressing that even pretty average players are now leaving Aberdeen for the lofty heights of relegation in the English 2nd division. He has only been here a year FFS. Fucking mercenary prick.