Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Scottish Cup QF - St Mirren v Aberdeen - 12 March 2011 - too early KO!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice an article on RedWeb from yesterday said we "only" have 800 left, which seems like quite a lot to me.

Also the replay will be the 16th March, as in Wednesday.

2000 sold + 800 left seems a lts for that stand behind the goal?

BRAVE St Mirren defender Darren McGregor is set to face Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup on Saturday - just one week after his dad's death.

The 25-year-old was given compassionate leave when father Ian passed away after a long battle against illness.

And he missed the SPL defeat by Rangers on Sunday to mourn with the rest of his family.

But Buddies boss Danny Lennon last night revealed McGregor has now returned to training and is in contention for the quarter-final clash.

The Buddies are desperate to get back to Hampden after losing to nine-man Rangers in last year's League Cup Final.

And Lennon is thrilled to have the former Cowenbeath star back as he prepares for the Paisley showdown.

He said: "Darren is back in training and is in contention for the game with Aberdeen.

"He's such a massive player for us and has been excellent all season.

"Darren gets better with every passing week. I've noticed an improvement in each game and I think the supporters have also seen that."

Former Aberdeen ace Lee Mair deputised for McGregor in the clash with Gers.

And he helped limit the SPL champions to just a few chances in the 1-0 loss.

Now Lennon will have to decide whether to stick with Mair or pitch McGregor straight back into action.

The Buddies boss said: "Lee had a very good game on Sunday. To be fair he has given me something to think about with regards to who I will play in defence against Aberdeen.

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown will risk a row with the Scottish Football Association today after banning players, apart from two-time winning Paul Hartley, from posing with the Scottish Cup because he does not think they have earned it. (Daily Record)

He was asked about this at the roadshow last night. He said he didn't believe it was right that players should be allowed to lift and pose the cup when they haven't won it. Hartely has won it twice as a player and therefore is allowed to do it but the other players, they have to win it and then they will be able to pose with it.

Remember kick off is at 12.15!

Turnstiles and ticket info

Turnstiles open11am. Limited tickets can be purchased from the away Ticket Office at the North End which will be open from 10 30am. It will be allocated seating .AFC have been allocated the North Stand and section W5-W7 in the West Stand. Entry to the west stand is via turnstiles15 and 16 which are the first two turnstiles as you approach from the North Stand.

The away ticket office will remain open until 12 45pm IF tickets are still available.

You left out this bit:

Flags on 1 meter canes will be allowed as will large flags, The large flags must be Fire retardant and have appropriate certification. No surfing flags are allowed. Flags can be displayed at the rear of the stand. No advertisement boards, vomitories, passageways or signage to be obstructed.

sick0006.gif??