Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hearts

Not an ideal result, but not overly concerned. Thought we played some great stuff at times, and a number of players were unlucky not to score. Kello is a great keeper though so you're going to have a decent strike to have a chance of beating him. Hearts played for the draw.

We've played some nice stuff. Really good interchange between our front players and our midfield.

Thought this aswell  - Vernon in particular was a standout in the 1st half.  I do think that we deserved more than a point, but as other say, Kello earned them that point.  Thought blackman was unlucky not to score aswell at the end. great drive.

With regard to getting into the top six, I think we had to win this to stand a chance.  but given how shite we were last year (2010), then we probably dont deserve it.

Despite it finishing 0-0, it was an entertaining gam. Certainly had the better of the game and could have nicked it in the end if it hadn't been for a good save from Kello following a nice exchange between Maguire and Blackman. Jack and Aluko probably should have done better with their shots in the second half but I'm not going to criticise. I would have taken a draw at the start and it's a confidence booster, not so much the result but the manner in which we set about Hearts. I thought McArdle and Considine (in particular) had really good games as did Smith at left back. Milsom was again outstanding and Hartely was full of energy. I don't think he is as past it as some others make out that he is. Aluko had a good game also, tracking back well and skinning people on the wing. Vernon didn't have the best of games. Too often his touch let him down or he didn't hold onto the ball long enough, deservedly subbed IMO. Can't think of a bad performance really, although McNamee looked pretty shakey on occassions. Langfield I can't think had a difficult save to make.

Overall, I would have taken a draw and our performance was a good was so pretty optimistic for the games ahead. We certainly are an improving team and if McArdle and Considine can keep up that levels of performance, hopefully Diamond will stay out of the team for a bit.

Just back home to the weej and I have to say that was a great game to watch despite the lack of goals. We seem to be playing some nice football under Brown as has been mentioned above. Milsom seems to get better every game and Aluko looks well improved again. Maguire was infuriating today though, he seems to forget he plays for Aberdeen FC and not Chris Maguire FC a lot of the time. If he could get that greedy side of his game under control and keep improving the way he is at the moment then he'll do well.  :thumbsup:

Just back home to the weej and I have to say that was a great game to watch despite the lack of goals. We seem to be playing some nice football under Brown as has been mentioned above. Milsom seems to get better every game and Aluko looks well improved again. Maguire was infuriating today though, he seems to forget he plays for Aberdeen FC and not Chris Maguire FC a lot of the time. If he could get that greedy side of his game under control and keep improving the way he is at the moment then he'll do well.  :thumbsup:

I have to say padre, I noticed that too. Made the wrong decision a few times.

Hearts looked poor today, they were content to just sit in and play soak and break football. Played like a bottom six side rather than one playing for 2nd.

The pitch was terrible and stopped anyone from really making any controlled runs or passes but we still managed some tidy football. As said, Milsom was excellent and we bossed the midfield with a very strong performance in there. Most players were digging in to defend, even Maguire and Aluko were defending from the front in true Brown style.

Still hopeful of top 6 as other results are working out for us, UTD dropping points unexpectedly and ICT losing to Hibs. OF wins tomorrow and a win in Perth on Tuesday and we are in a veyr good position.

Hearts looked poor today, they were content to just sit in and play soak and break football. Played like a bottom six side rather than one playing for 2nd.

The pitch was terrible and stopped anyone from really making any controlled runs or passes but we still managed some tidy football. As said, Milsom was excellent and we bossed the midfield with a very strong performance in there. Most players were digging in to defend, even Maguire and Aluko were defending from the front in true Brown style.

Still hopeful of top 6 as other results are working out for us, UTD dropping points unexpectedly and ICT losing to Hibs. OF wins tomorrow and a win in Perth on Tuesday and we are in a veyr good position.

We play Saints on Wed.

Anybody notice the far side linesman sprint off down the tunnel at half time, think he must have shat himsel'

Hearts looked poor today, they were content to just sit in and play soak and break football. Played like a Jim Jeffries side rather than one playing for 2nd.

Sorted that for you.  :thumbsup: