Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Myles Anderson - new signing?

Joking aside, I think he could the signing to help steer us out of relegation.

We'll be sailing up the league, with McGhee we were rudderless but surely now with Broon and Knox at the helm and Hartley in the engine room we mast improve. It's all been downhill since Hull really and my consumption of port has increased dramatically but our star board have made a decent decision in making McGhee walk the plank, thank fuck.

I was beginning to wonder if this guy was real or not.

Aberdeen have this afternoon competed the signing of 20 year old Myles Anderson until the end of the season. The English youngster is a left sided defender who can play in a number of roles.

Myles spent some time at Blackburn at the start of the season and Craig Brown received a recommendation on the player from his contacts down south that resulted in him training at Motherwell shortly before the manager left the Fir Park club.

Myles told RedTV "I am delighted and very proud to be here. I had a number of opportunities to sign for different clubs at home and abroad but after spending sometime at Motherwell with Craig and Archie I knew I wanted to work with them. I was honoured they were so keen to bring me to Aberdeen. I have huge respect for them and they are the right people to take my career forward."

Myles has been allocated squad number 25.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110106/myles-anderson-_2212158_2260108

Did Brown not say he's one for the future, not likely to feature in first team for a while?

Suspect he is just trying to soften his entry into the squad as he is young. At 20 he should be ready for the first team and the fact we have signed him for half a season suggests he will play sooner rather than later.