Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Because they will vote for the good of all Scottish football not out of slef interest and greed just like the did when the created the SPL.

Knowing you as I do I'm going to assume that is sarcasm  ;)

If not then, wtf.....

I did not mind the 10 team league however I cannot see this getting passed as it would threaten to many teams top flight status and turkeys do not vote for Christmas.

Are you suggesting the proposals are good for the whole of Scottish Football?  :o

No. As Ajja guessed just being sarcastic.

I cannot see any of the teams that regularly finish bottom 6 voting for anything other than something that serves their own interest.

No. As Ajja gussed just being sarcastic.

I cannot see any of the teams that regularly finish bottom 6 voting for anything other than something that serves their own interest.

I would say that Aberdeen in their present position could not afford to vote in favour - fuck knows when that will change

I have been thinking on this for a wee while now and I now think with league reconstruction and the look of the current crop of numpties that we are in danger of gowing down.If  Brown and Knox do indeed manage to make a siege team and srap out the rest of the season and keep us up I think it will be a monumental achievement on their part and I really hope this will be the case . But the pessimist in me totally questions the characters and dare I say it skills and now confidence of most of our squad.

then again I am in a downer just now as its christmas and I am working in this shit hole till mid January so maybe at the end of my hitch I will brighten up !

Also what do most of us think would happen if we went down , would we bounce straight back invigoured by humping the teams in the 1st or would we struggle ? thoughts ?

I have been thinking on this for a wee while now and I now think with league reconstruction and the look of the current crop of numpties that we are in danger of gowing down.If  Brown and Knox do indeed manage to make a siege team and srap out the rest of the season and keep us up I think it will be a monumental achievement on their part and I really hope this will be the case . But the pessimist in me totally questions the characters and dare I say it skills and now confidence of most of our squad.

then again I am in a downer just now as its christmas and I am working in this shit hole till mid January so maybe at the end of my hitch I will brighten up !

Also what do most of us think would happen if we went down , would we bounce straight back invigoured by humping the teams in the 1st or would we struggle ? thoughts ?

I don't even want to think about it, but if we get relegated, I think we'll be down there for quite a while. So relegation is not an option in my eyes.

I don't believe we will go down.

There are too many teams with small squads who will have poor periods in the second half of the campaign and will struggle to pick up points. We will get harder to beat and then start to pick up points and drag ourselves out of the bottom few places. Agree with MBT, about 8th or 9th might be our final placing. Can't see any of Hamilton, St Mirren or St Johnstone finishing above us, I also think UTD might get dragged down the league along with Hibs and Killie will lose momentum at some point.