Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

First three games points haul

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

7 points ...

3 v Accies

1 v St J's

3 v Killie

STAND FREE!! ............. Do you have your Season Ticket yet?

That's what I am predicting, well more would settle for at worse. If we don't get atleast 7 points then Mcghee has to go before we get dragged into another relegation battle.

Cannot believe folk are saying losing to any of those three team is acceptable.

I expect two home wins, St Johnstone are a decent team and to date we have not improved our squad. We can only answer the thread at the current time but until we sign some new players I don't see us being able to expect to go down to Perth and get a result...I'm not saying we won't either just a case of accepting 6 out of 9 as being a decent start.

Guest ally s

Did you go to many games last season?

I went to the vast majority of games last season and I'd find it unacceptable losing to any of those 3.

Wow nothing but the championship this season then lols

2 wins and a draw would be a good start, first game of the season is always good to get a win against but hamilton a stuff stuff team who always come up defensive, something we have always struggled against! Will be more hopefull once we make a couple more signings.

Too quite for my liking!

I went to the vast majority of games last season and I'd find it unacceptable losing to any of those 3.

Ally, unacceptable yes, but beyond the realms of possibiity no.

Think we could lose to any of them right now, but once we get our ten new signings, who knows ;)

I can't honestly believe anyone still thinks we have some kind of right to be taking a guaranteed three points from anyone in the SPL. Even in seasons when we were doing a hell of a lot better than last year it would still have been mental to expect maximum points from any three-game sequence.

9 points would be excellent, 7 still pretty good and 6 plenty acceptable. We should be looking to win home games like those but a point from any away game would be decent.