Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sone on Facebook

Aye. This keyboard hardman stuff does my nut in!

Even worse when it could actually be disruptive to the team. stop thinking your spectator's opinion has any more claim on truth than the professionals' involved. Like Sone says, keep the amateur analysis to the pub and websites like this.

Sometimes at games when I listen to the OTT personal abuse I wish I could tell certain players that it's only a minority of people with big mouths and no respect, and they don't represent the wider support. Posts like that are a step beyond that match time venting - this is calculated and less likely to be water off a ducks back.

The difference between Mulgrew and sone is that charlie was actually disrespectful of the fans, so directly telling him to gtf as his contract runs out isn't going to have the same effect as this stupid shit could. We need sone to perform next season.

:o Someone called Sean McDonald has hacked Darren Bailey's Facebook  :o

It appears that, when you click on the link, that someone has shrunk Sone which may account for his shite performances. Then again it also appears that he may actually be floating in mid air so...

I think Sone hopefully will treat this with contempt it deserves.  But there is always one mug (being polite) thats ruins it for everyone!!

I hope it spurs him on to show that idiot what he can do, which we all know CAN be amazing!!

Good on you Sone for giving him a rollocking.

Darren Bailey's spot on, Aluko's a professional football player, he shouldn't be spending his evenings watching TV, he should be out getting drunk with the rest of the team. Disgraceful.

Now you mention it, I can't recall a single incident of violent behaviour or allegation of sexual assault involving Aluko.

Calls himself a footballer?!

Sone handles it well, was there any need for the guy to have a pop at Sone for commenting on a TV show in pre season? Darren is not helped by his spelling.

That said Aluko does ultimately talk shite in that he forgets that the end result is what matters. Sone seems to think that the journey is what matters and god (fuck sake) knows he's doing his best. All I can say is if that's him doing his best he should chuck it as the end result at last season was typically him looking disinterested and giving the ball away.

Sone handles it well, was there any need for the guy to have a pop at Sone for commenting on a TV show in pre season? Darren is not helped by his spelling.

That said Aluko does ultimately talk shite in that he forgets that the end result is what matters. Sone seems to think that the journey is what matters and god (fuck sake) knows he's doing his best. All I can say is if that's him doing his best he should chuck it as the end result at last season was typically him looking disinterested and giving the ball away.

How dare you judge him, only god or his noodleness the flying spaghetti monster can do that.

I'm afraid this is something that Sone (and any other person that's in the spot light) will have to put up with in this day and age of social networking. I think Sone handled it well.

Sone - hit the block button, ignore these wee fuds with big mouths and concentrate on putting right any wrongs on the pitch.

Still one of our better players. Let's get behind him.

Guest donindundonald

I have a different take on this:

If the club (board, manager, players and staff etc) were to improve the communication to the fans about what is ACTUALLY going on day to day, then the fans would be better informed.

Maybe Sone wouldn't have to make comments on pussbook such as "you dont know how I'm feeling" We'd have a better idea surely if the communication from the club via the media was better and more honest.

I'm sure for most of last season we didn't know how the majority of the staff were feeling and we were probably harsh in judging the on field performances without all the facts.

Going further ... improving communications to let us know the truth about what is going on MUST be better than putting out clear untruths (I'm struggling not to say lies) that there was no problem at pittodrie last year.

We all know about the Leitch rumours and other little snippets that are "suggested" on the radio and in the papers / interweb and yet the club still persevere to partonise us with their official statements that everything was OK.

The time for papering over the cracks has gone, we are in real trouble if this season starts badly and the club has to start being honest with us and themselves.

I have a different take on this:

If the club (board, manager, players and staff etc) were to improve the communication to the fans about what is ACTUALLY going on day to day, then the fans would be better informed.

Maybe Sone wouldn't have to make comments on pussbook such as "you dont know how I'm feeling" We'd have a better idea surely if the communication from the club via the media was better and more honest.

I'm sure for most of last season we didn't know how the majority of the staff were feeling and we were probably harsh in judging the on field performances without all the facts.

Going further ... improving communications to let us know the truth about what is going on MUST be better than putting out clear untruths (I'm struggling not to say lies) that there was no problem at pittodrie last year.

We all know about the Leitch rumours and other little snippets that are "suggested" on the radio and in the papers / interweb and yet the club still persevere to partonise us with their official statements that everything was OK.

The time for papering over the cracks has gone, we are in real trouble if this season starts badly and the club has to start being honest with us and themselves.

When has the club - or any club for that matter - told their fans exactly what is going on? 

Why do we need to know how the players are feeling?

If next season starts badly what difference does it make if the club is saying "Sone is feeling a bit unloved/ill/upset at being played out of position"?  We can't fix that, the club can fix it. If anything it just opens another can of worms which the fans will likely moan about.

Just because there are more avenues for reporting this stuff it doesn't mean we have to be drip fed absolutely everything going on at Pittodrie.  I work for a huge company with thousands and thousands of shareholders, if they knew some of the stuff going on in the business they'd probably pull their money out. But, as it happens, their investment is pretty sound. It's only the end result that matters, not necessarily how we get there.

When has the club - or any club for that matter - told their fans exactly what is going on? 

Why do we need to know how the players are feeling?

If next season starts badly what difference does it make if the club is saying "Sone is feeling a bit unloved/ill/upset at being played out of position"?  We can't fix that, the club can fix it. If anything it just opens another can of worms which the fans will likely moan about.

Just because there are more avenues for reporting this stuff it doesn't mean we have to be drip fed absolutely everything going on at Pittodrie.  I work for a huge company with thousands and thousands of shareholders, if they knew some of the stuff going on in the business they'd probably pull their money out. But, as it happens, their investment is pretty sound. It's only the end result that matters, not necessarily how we get there.

Nail on the Head.