Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Do or Die (Dons v Falkirk)

I've got to be honest, I don't care how the three points were won, they were won and that is what is important. Touch wood relegation is now not an issue, I for one am delighted that a disappointing season is coming to a close. Its been a fucking nightmare no two ways about it but I have faith in MM. His career record is sound and regardless of this campaign i will not advocate calling for his head......  yet...... If its still abysmal by xmas that will change but I think an aberdeen legend deserves the patience of the fans to at least get his own team on the park.  Scottish football is facing tough times, we might be in debt but whatever can be said about milne and his spending we at least don't have to worry about administration unlike a lot of other sides if press speculation  about upcoming financial reports are to be believed. There are many sides I dislike but (gruesome twosome aside) I would hate to see scottish teams go to the wall. This depression (not just us but the scottish game in general I mean) has been coming for a while but it won't last for ever.  I know its hard not to be disheartened but what doesn't kill you...... Well hopefully anyway. Stand free folks

i heard most of the match on the radio and the comentator said Clangers barley had a save to make and couldn't remember him having to make a diving save? is that true?

if so wtf is elvis moaning about?

twat!

from BBC websitefuckin moron!

He was put into more action than they said but nothing major. Dont think there was much time wasting, the only one that springs was Grassi straight after the goal. The ball girl threw it at the Falkirk player and it missed and rolled to Grassi who went to stop it then pulled out and let it roll past him - which was quite funny but worrying as it was only 15mins gone.

How? I can't think of many instances. Maye Langfield holding onto the ball for a few seconds longer at the end but thats about it.

We dawdled over every throw in, Patons first act on the park was to sprint the ball into the corner and boot it off a defender for a throw in, we had a corner where we passed the ball about a foot and guarded it between the two players and that was just the obvious stuff. It was pretty ridiculous.

We dawdled over every throw in, Patons first act on the park was to sprint the ball into the corner and boot it off a defender for a throw in, we had a corner where we passed the ball about a foot and guarded it between the two players and that was just the obvious stuff. It was pretty ridiculous.

Thats fair. We did what we had to do and we're perfectly entitled to do it. It's no like we were rolling around on the ground, wanting a physio on etc. Keep it up in their half and see out the game.