* 21 Nelson,

* 42 Robertson,

* 20 Marshall,

* 26 Jack,

* 34 Fyvie,

* 52 Grimmer,

* 24 Paton

Pretty much our strongest team there.

Not sure it's our strongest team to be honest. Would much rather have Paton in there for a start.

Reasonably decent performance in the first half, Derek Young was excellent and put Kerr to shame.

Good goal from MacLean who worked hard all afternoon.

Second half was a disgrace.  Trying to play for a 1-0 win by sitting back?  It was shocking.  Grassi had an abysmal second half and I can't believe he wasn't hooked.

Kerr was the worst player in a Dons top for me.  He offers nothing and his passing is non existent.

Anyway, it was the result that mattered.

Elvis is crying (from redweb):

After the match Pressley accused Aberdeen of continuously wasting time during a scrappy 90 minutes at Pittodrie.

He said: ``I'm not disappointed with the performance and I thought in the second half we dominated the game. I don't think we created as many opportunities as we have in recent weeks but in terms of application I couldn't fault the players.

``I was angry with the spoiling tactics. Aberdeen scored early on and then proceeded to spoil the game and waste time at any given opportunity by kicking the ball away or by standing in front of the ball. That enraged me and I spoke to the referee about it a number of times in the first half and again in the second half.''

The Bairns boss felt referee Brian Winter should have done more to keep the game flowing.

He added: ``I think the referee has to be strong on that one. The rules clearly indicate that kicking the ball away is a booking as is standing over the ball when a team tries to take a free kick. I needed him to be strong as we wanted to play at a tempo that Aberdeen couldn't deal with.

``I was at a game on Tuesday night where there was a similar type of performance from one team and there was seven minutes of added time at the end of it but today there were only three minutes. We came here to play football and win the game but we played against a team that wanted to spoil and that angers me.''

Not too bad a first half, got the goal which settled a lot of nerves. Then second half, just seemed to grind it out and battled hard! A refreshing and welcome change!  :thumbsup:

Got the 3 points, thank fuck!

I thought Ifil and Duff Man were our best performers! Ifil finally showed some awareness and some strength, both of which have seemed to be missing for so long. Duff Man was solid in defence and had a very good game. Don't agree with Kow who I thought Kerr battled hard and generally played alright. Young showed plenty of fight and played well in the middle, and his celebration just showed how he feels about the club.

Pressely can get to fuck! I can't think of one instance of what he called 'spoiling tactics'. Prick. I hope you and your shite club gets relegated.  :wave:

P.S - That Showunmii lad is one of the biggest cunts I've ever seen! Brilliant when Duff man battered him into the advertising boards!

i heard most of the match on the radio and the comentator said Clangers barley had a save to make and couldn't remember him having to make a diving save? is that true?

if so wtf is elvis moaning about?

twat!

from BBC website

And, while he admitted that he might have adopted the same time-wasting tactics as Aberdeen had he been in their position, he thought it was up to the officials to stop them being successful.
fuckin moron!