Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v St Johnstone (sunday 11th April)

Kerr needs throttled.  Sick of the sight of the cunt. 

Totally agree! when did he last pass to a player in a red shirt? (apart from every Hamilton Game)

Did anyone else see Mulgrew having a heated exchange with McGhee when he was hooked? and was that the reason he went straight down the tunnel? ???

Totally agree! when did he last pass to a player in a red shirt? (apart from every Hamilton Game)

Did anyone else see Mulgrew having a heated exchange with McGhee when he was hooked? and was that the reason he went straight down the tunnel? ???

Said on the radio he was injured.

Another absolutely shocking performance by 11 men in dons shirts, can't even bring myself to call them a team cos they sure as hell don't play like one!!  Or maybe it seemed worse today cos the Broadhill wasn't open afore the match and I didn't have my usual couple pints to dull the pain . . . .The dons are an absolute fucking joke, but i'll be there come hell or high water putting myself through agony saturday after saturday cos that's what us dons fans do