Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ibrox (Away)

Guest ally s

There were fans just behind us going fucking mental at the incompetence on display.  That to me is totally justified, what el padre saw after the game though is just plain stupid. JC is gone, the sooner some folk get over that the better.

There were fans just behind us going fucking mental at the incompetence on display.  That to me is totally justified, what el padre saw after the game though is just plain stupid. JC is gone, the sooner some folk get over that the better.

That Inverness boy is just mental in general, loved his shout of "stick to the fkn snooker", took me a good 30 seconds to catch on what was going on.

Did we?! I left with 10 minutes to go but for 80 minutes we let the Huns have all the posession they wanted. Not once did was I confident or even encouraged by anything I saw from Aberdeen. We were chasing shadows for much of the game and I can only recall 1 shot at goal (which went wide) other than Mackie's goal

only talking about that spell between us scoring and them getting their third, and as i said even during that spell we created fuck all in the box.