Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Oh aye, we're playing Killie the morn

I'm sure you wouldn't need a pm if you just checked www.myp2p.eu peridocally to check before informing the required authorities.

I'd hate to risk it. The police might find out i'd been on one of those sites and assume that I was there to watch football illegally, which of course- i'm not! I'd hate to have to go to prison for a hundred million years for nothing.

Some nice fitba to start wi. Good to see sone looking sharp. Its hard to take that seve is the difference between the two teams tho. He would be playing for us if miller hadnt given him a shite contract offer. Until things change at todders I will continue to be one of the thousand odd supporters missing from the away support today. I hate not going too

Some nice fitba to start wi. Good to see sone looking sharp. Its hard to take that seve is the difference between the two teams tho. He would be playing for us if miller hadnt given him a shite contract offer. Until things change at todders I will continue to be one of the thousand odd supporters missing from the away support today. I hate not going too

So you went then?

I also reckon he was most likely away, unless he's a lying cunt . . . .

So you went then?

I also reckon he was most likely away, unless he's a lying cunt . . . .

Changed my mind! Heard from a guy this morning that apparently contributed to a whip round to pay calderwoods sacking money. Sounds a bit of a tall story but it reminded me of what a complete bunch of cunts the dons board are. So I didnt go.

I heard from ac's bro that seve was offered 50% of his wages to stay with the dons. Cant blame him for leaving.

My phone is fcked so cant get in touch but u fancy a game at dundonald the morra morn for £40

Changed my mind! Heard from a guy this morning that apparently contributed to a whip round to pay calderwoods sacking money. Sounds a bit of a tall story but it reminded me of what a complete bunch of cunts the dons board are. So I didnt go.

I heard from ac's bro that seve was offered 50% of his wages to stay with the dons. Cant blame him for leaving.

My phone is fcked so cant get in touch but u fancy a game at dundonald the morra morn for £40

Already playing Hayston min, canny really afford it anyway, that constitutes a gas cooker in Barca min!

Never know. Dundee won't be in the 1st Division next year, so we've got a chance.

Then again ... ALL the other teams who've knocked us out of the cups in recent years will be in 1st division next year, so it's nae even a given that we'll survive.

Oh FFS, get rid of McGhee now.

That was awful.

The club should be seriously concerned at a massive fall in season ticket sales for next season unless they either back the manager with a lot of cash, or sack him before the end of the season - only way they'll get many of us to renew.

That was awful.

The club should be seriously concerned at a massive fall in season ticket sales for next season unless they either back the manager with a lot of cash, or sack him before the end of the season

Pretty much the conversation myself and my son were having walking back to the car post match.

The downward spiral into the mire could accelerate pretty quickly in the coming weeks/months