Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

If only Stewart Milne could show some of this passion

Pointless letter by the West Ham chairman in my opinion. So writing a letter makes all fans of an underperfoming club love the club again? Sadly, a lot of morons will say things like ' what a great attitude by our chairman, he really does care etc'... He only wrote a letter ffs! So he couldn't sleep after the bad result? Big deal!

Stewart Milne writing a letter like this will only lead to yet more criticism from our 'supporters'. Nobody really knows how much money Milne puts into AFC, and even if he did tell us, loads of our 'supporters' wouldn't believe him anyway. It's a real shame that some of our fans can only feel satisfied when they have something that they can have a right good moan about. The writing of a letter by a chairman of a different club, in a different league in a different country, somehow makes our supporters criticise Stewart Milne. Embarassing. The club is in a bad way just now because of our under performing football players, not our chairman.

Pointless letter by the West Ham chairman in my opinion. So writing a letter makes all fans of an underperfoming club love the club again? Sadly, a lot of morons will say things like ' what a great attitude by our chairman, he really does care etc'... He only wrote a letter ffs! So he couldn't sleep after the bad result? Big deal!

Stewart Milne writing a letter like this will only lead to yet more criticism from our 'supporters'. Nobody really knows how much money Milne puts into AFC, and even if he did tell us, loads of our 'supporters' wouldn't believe him anyway. It's a real shame that some of our fans can only feel satisfied when they have something that they can have a right good moan about. The writing of a letter by a chairman of a different club, in a different league in a different country, somehow makes our supporters criticise Stewart Milne. Embarassing. The club is in a bad way just now because of our under performing football players, not our chairman.

I'm not sure if this (and in particular the moron comment) is aimed at me for putting this up, but the sentiment I was going for is that the apathy surrounding the club seems to come from the centre of the club.

Also, we're in a bad way just now purely because of under performing footballers and those under performing players are in no way the level we're at because of our chairman? Really?

The club is in a bad way just now because of our under performing football players, not our chairman.

Sorry don't agree, yes the club is doing shit because our players aren't performing on a regular basis this season, but the club has been getting gradually worse for years.

A club of our size with no real training facilities?

A club that had to have its youth setup overhauled when WM came back on board?

Sorry but SM has been under performing for years also