Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v St Mirren

I don’t want to be part of worst Aberdeen FC team

Says defender Richard Foster

By Sean Wallace

Published: 24/03/2010

RICHARD Foster is desperate to avoid the unwanted label of Aberdeen FC’s worst ever team.

Failure to beat St Mirren at the weekend would condemn Aberdeen FC to 12 games without a win.

That would see Mark McGhee’s side go close to matching Aberdeen’s worst run of 13 results without a victory from any Aberdeen FC team in the club’s 107-year history.

The current squad is just one game away from matching the winless 13-game run set in 1923 after drawing 2-2 with Dundee United.

For more on this story and bumper coverage of Aberdeen FC, pick up a copy of today’s Evening Express or read our digital edition now.

Surely to fuck we'll win this one.

I don’t want to be part of worst Aberdeen FC team

Says defender Richard Foster

He's already part of the worst winless run in our history, Saturday would just be setting a new record.

EDIT, hud on, just re-read the story, thought we had already equalled the worst run against United???, but the EE saying we're now 2 games shy of equalling it?

Come on McGhee fire those boys up, I want this to be a record breaking season!!!!

I'm confused, I thought the press were saying we'd already equalled the worst run of no wins in the club's history, but we're two short!?

I thought the same. We had matched it on Saturday and were going to be record breakers this weekend.

Can already hear the ghost of Roy Castle playing his trumpet.

I thought the same. We had matched it on Saturday and were going to be record breakers this weekend.

Can already hear the ghost of Roy Castle playing his trumpet.

I thought Utd left us 1 game short of equalling it.

Failure to beat St Mirren at the weekend would condemn Aberdeen FC to 12 games without a win.

That would see Mark McGhee’s side go close to matching Aberdeen’s worst run of 13 results without a victory from any Aberdeen FC team in the club’s 107-year history.

The current squad is just one game away from matching the winless 13-game run set in 1923 after drawing 2-2 with Dundee United.

Well which is it??? either we are 1 game away from equalling it or failing to beat Helen will leave us 1 game away from equalling it. Besides I thought the chat was that TWELVE games was our record, nae 13  ???

Can't believe we won't beat St Mirren, they will get pumped tonight and their confidence will be lower than ours.

:doh:

As Mizer said, lets just hope they got their revenge out of their system. Can't believe we're actually fearing a game against Helen Mirren. Dear fucking christ....  :hammer:

:doh:

As Mizer said, lets just hope they got their revenge out of their system. Can't believe we're actually fearing a game against Helen Mirren. Dear fucking christ....  :hammer:

To be honest it has been many years since I was confident that we'd get a result against teams like St Mirren, home or away.

Guest ally s

I'm confident of a Aberdeen win tomorrow.

We played well for about 65 minutes last Saturday, if we can produce that kind of performance over the 90 then we'll win.

Come on you reds!!

A defeat tomorrow is unthinkable, it would take them within one point of us. Also tomorrow I dont know who I want to win in the St Johnstone V Hamilton game.

St. Johnstone, we aren't gonna make the top 6, and if St. Johnstone do, Hearts won't either which means an apres-split away trip to Tynecastle. Everybody wins(ish)