Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

So, Hamilton Accies......

Anyone going to venture down/through to this?

Which Aberdeen team will turn up?

And will we get some points on the board?

I'm not going to go through as I cant be bothered. Hamilton are going to sit in and hit us on the break, and we struggle breaking down teams who sit in. Possibly get a point but it could go either way. Saying that, this run of 8 games without a win has to end some time.

I think almost all of us would like to see Kerr dropped, but that aint happening is it. Hopefully McGhee plays Paton upfront, possibly with MacLean as they looked a decent pairing against Celtic.

Guest ally s

Anyone going to venture down/through to this?  Yes.

Which Aberdeen team will turn up?  The winning one.

And will we get some points on the board? All three points will be going to the Dons.

Anyone going to venture down/through to this?  In two minds at the moment

Which Aberdeen team will turn up? The confident good playing Aberdeen that will panic and resort to long balls as soon as they concede

And will we get some points on the board?  All three, through a fortunate goal in the 7th minute of added time at the end of the second half.

Anyone going to venture down/through to this?  YASSS Hamilton in March...........

Which Aberdeen team will turn up? Well it would be nice if a full XI players could turn up before we start worrying about which XI

And will we get some points on the board?  0-0 I suspect but in reality could be anyscore you can think of

I am going - the team needs our support just now - you are all quite happy to go along to semi-finals and european trips - you need to stick with them at the moment too (actually who I am trying to kid it will be torture)

And it is doubly difficult for me as I have given up swearing for lent  ;D

I am going - the team needs our support just now - you are all quite happy to go along to semi-finals and european trips - you need to stick with them at the moment too (actually who I am trying to kid it will be torture)

And it is doubly difficult for me as I have given up swearing for lent  ;D

:lolabove:

Watching you try to keep that up would almost make it worth going to this game.

Sone Aluko and Jim Paterson have passed fitness tests and will be in Aberdeen's squad after recovering from injuries.

Davide Grassi is banned while Peter Pawlett and Andrew Considine are long-term absentees.

is this a suspesion of just in general?

Anyone going to venture down/through to this?  yes

Which Aberdeen team will turn up?  same one thats turned up to every game ive seen this season. (only seen 2 goals)

And will we get some points on the board? Im expecting fuck all