Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

You're The Manager

Strip the captaincy from Kerr and give it to Diamond or Langfield.

Drop Kerr and McDonald for a couple of games.

Pick a formation (4-4-2) and stick with it.

Fine players for poor performances.

Phone Jimmy Calderwood for advice.

Man up and stop greeting.

:thumbsup:

Agreed.

I'd also like to add in:

- Stop talking to the EE

- Smash down the boardroom door and demand investment, and if that doesn't work, have an Aston Martin Sale in the club car park, that gotta raise at least a few £10,000's for some new players.

Which was your favourite bit of shite?

• "us dominating the match"
  • "I can't criticise the effort"
  • "We'll look at the way Hamilton play, explain to the players the way to play against them and show them it on the training ground"

• "We'll look at the way Hamilton play, explain to the players the way to play against them and show them it on the training ground"

That line is particularly worrying  >:D

Guest ally s

• "We'll look at the way Hamilton play, explain to the players the way to play against them and show them it on the training ground"[/li]

Why is that shite?

Why is that shite?

It's not. Seems something any sensible manager would do - ie. prepare, especially since Hamilton play 3 at the back, and occasionally 6 in midfield. However, one of the numerous sticks that JC was beaten with was that he too frequently set his team out to combat the opposing one, rather than set out his own team and let them play football. Always seemed far too simplistic to me. If it was as easy as setting your players in a 4-4-2 and sending them out with the instructions 'do good passing boys n score lots of goals', we would all be football managers. Then again, simplicity is right up the JMG street.  ;)

I liked all of it. It's all top class keech. Obviously his therapist is doing a great job.

It's not. Seems something any sensible manager would do - ie. prepare, especially since Hamilton play 3 at the back, and occasionally 6 in midfield. However, one of the numerous sticks that JC was beaten with was that he too frequently set his team out to combat the opposing one, rather than set out his own team and let them play football. Always seemed far too simplistic to me. If it was as easy as setting your players in a 4-4-2 and sending them out with the instructions 'do good passing boys n score lots of goals', we would all be football managers. Then again, simplicity is right up the JMG street.  ;)

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?topic=10920.0

well thats the sensible manager idea oot the window :thumbsup: