Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

I reckon Mark McGhee will resign...

We seem to be stumbling from one disaster to another at the moment.

I have been told that McGhee changed a lot of things when he came in that did not go down well with the squad, but then Mulgrew was quoted saying he had been great trying to get them all cheered up after the Raith game...

Fuck knows what we are going to do, but if we don't pick up soon our season may not be over after all - relegation dogfight, here we come!  :o

>:D

:hammer:

Guys on mad saying they spoke to Langfield before the match and he was dropped, he didn't have a sore throat as the radio said and as you'd expect he is far from happy with MM at being binned for today's match.

Why say he's got a sore throat despite the fact you have him on the bench? makes no sense to me.  If he's dropped, he's dropped. Happens all the time in football, no big deal

Maybe because he was just trying to give Langfield a boot up the backside without humiliating him.

Langfield has got fuck all to complain about, he hasn't been brilliant lately and has no God-given right to be selected.

Yes he should definitely be dropping Kerr and McDonald - but as we have already established we have nobody to fill those positions. Of course there is another discussion about why we don't but that's for another day. At least he was trying to do something by swapping Langfield out. Langfield should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on do his job.

I seriously wouldn't play Young and Duff, I still have nightmares about Sigma.

They were at the back that night though.  Weren't Kerr and McDonald in midfield for the Sigma game and have continued to do next to nothing since?

Young would put in a lot more effort in midfield than either of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. 

I'd have Young and Duff in for Kerr and McDonald in an instant, that's how bad things are at the moment.  And Fyvie could obviously play there as well.

Kow I was typing the exact same thing about Kerr and Macdonald, Duff and Young. Not because they are better players, just to give everyone a kick up the arse.

Changing the keeper was a big gamble because it put Nelson under huge pressure in a very tense game for the club, maybe that's why McGhee lied about Langfield being ill to make it seem like a forced change?

Didn't fucking work anyway.

Is Nelson Jimmy's dross or was he a McGhee signing?

We seem to be stumbling from one disaster to another at the moment.

I have been told that McGhee changed a lot of things when he came in that did not go down well with the squad, but then Mulgrew was quoted saying he had been great trying to get them all cheered up after the Raith game...

Fuck knows what we are going to do, but if we don't pick up soon our season may not be over after all - relegation dogfight, here we come!  :o

>:D

:hammer:

Hope not as we have no players who would be up for any sort of fight (unless its outside a nightclub allegedly) so will be fucked if we get sucked into relegation fight.