Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

P&J: Miller vows to stay at club as angry creditors hit out

Guest rocket debris

nae sure it's harking back - it's trying to find the most efficient way to move forward.

With a squad the size of Aberdeens... is a director of fitba necessary - that's all I'm asking.

Damn good this, asking questions. These younger kids today, they don't know the right questions to ask and whereas intelligent thinkers use questions to identify the core of the issue, the heart of the matter, the ignorant don't understand the process and are unable to absorb new information by reason of the noise in their head, cranial tinitus if you were.

Guest rocket debris

Willie's going to struggle to dig himself out of this one but It's a clear case of going after the peson who is least at fault for our current issues, fucking pointless.

When hunting for witches go for the leader.

I disagree. It think he will survive this for one simple reason. His boss.

But I don't understand your post? What are our current issues? Who is at fault?

Guest rocket debris

It's his boss that's the problem.

Have we won anything under Stewart Milne's leadership.

I have no love for a man who has the means to make us a force but chooses not to.

Which is exactly why "Willie won't struggle to get himself out of this one".

It's his boss that's the problem.

Have we won anything under Stewart Milne's leadership.

I have no love for a man who has the means to make us a force but chooses not to.

I thought that was what you were alluding too, and I agree. But then we get into the territory of not being able to attract a buyer. To be honest, if WM survives this, it merely emphasises the problems at the club.

Guest rocket debris

If Milne needs another deflector shield that has less baggage he'll do it.

The baggage that WM has is of no interest to SM. He would only act if he felt the fans were demanding it and we don't know enough behind the scenes to demand his removal. All we see are same old same old shite on the pitch, a couple of promising younsters coming through and a tragic figure cutting about town. Miller's failed chippers are of no consequence to SM as he pursues what he pursues. There are not problems plural at the club, there is a problem singular and until this is recognised we are powerless to influence him.

The baggage that WM has is of no interest to SM. He would only act if he felt the fans were demanding it and we don't know enough behind the scenes to demand his removal. All we see are same old same old shite on the pitch, a couple of promising younsters coming through and a tragic figure cutting about town. Miller's failed chippers are of no consequence to SM as he pursues what he pursues. There are not problems plural at the club, there is a problem singular and until this is recognised we are powerless to influence him.

Problem singular?

What are our current issues? Who is at fault?

Guest rocket debris

Multiple problems caused by one man.

Sadly that person is also the only solution.

I agree. Milne has the power to influence everything. We have the power to influence him. This is only now becoming apparent to the masses.

I agree with Rocket, Miller is exactly like the bold highlight.... whether you live in Glasgow or New Zealand - you miss the sorry case that he has become - forget 1983 - see 2010 and him chasing after young tail like a sorry auld man

Who gives a fuck who he's shagging, as long as its legal?  ???