Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Team of Two Decades - central defence

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"good/really good + donkey". Ok. So, you think Anderson was a good player, could he not take the place of the donkey you quote?  It's not who made the best partnership... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you think Smith was a better player than Anderson (I assume) despite his total arse collapse once McLeish left his side?

The thing about McLeish leaving is very true. But my memory is that Irvine really slumped when AM jumped ship to Motherwell which was a bolt out of the blue. We suddenly realised who was holding Irvines hand. Theo also started flapping when the huns took Beano.

If memory serves Miller made some major surgery in that close season - Jazzer, Connor out, Ray McKinnon came in etc.. and THEN McLeish suddenly departed. That was one of the most destabalising things that led to the sacking of Willie IMHO.

Went for Mcleish and Whyte-I thought was nae too bad a player when we were prety shite

Whyte??

McLeish defo and would probably have picked Anderson, missed this poll unfortunately.

Always mind going towards the end of Millers career and everyone was in awe of Miller, then seeing his knees give up at Easter Road one game.