Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hamilton

Our team have a real Jekyl and Hyde personality, a few weeks ago they were fighting for every ball and fully committed but yesterday they were like 11 sedated patients fae Cornhill hospital.

I would have to say that Foster had another good game but he may have been culpable for them scoring, outwith that he played quite well.

Yesterday was dreadful, no matter what we shouldn't be losing to Hamilton at home, we lacked everything we have had and didn't deserve anything, Foster was my motm but it was a case of "best of a bad bunch".  Tommy wright is useless, elbowed a boy good and proper then went in with a lunge affa lucky.

In that case, because we know Aluko can do it. We've watched Mackie for over ten years and he's ding. Constantly ding. And Dave and Kow can post up his goals from Dnipro or Parkhead if they want, but the boy is a poor, poor player and has been for years.  You can not throw that at Aluko.

By all means, if he's been pish then say it, but if you want the guy to get pelters in the way Mackie does (and I'm not for a second saying it's right Mackie gets those pelters) then you're tripping buddy.

:wave:

About time Mackie moved on, probably best for all concerned, but he was faultless yesterday.

The players just lacked some balls. Why dosent Aluko get criticised in the same way as every other player?

From what I heard, he was far from match fit.

We should probably be addressing why some players are being criticised rather then why some aren't.

Just managed to make myself watch the highlights. Can't believe nobody mentioned Kerr's part in Hamilton's 1st, the fact he was almost responsible for another and then MIA as they broke through midfield for the 2nd. He should be sitting in the centre circle whether we have posession or not since all he's good at is breaking things up.

Just doesn't seem like we can ever get any positive momentum going until the end of a season.

I'm very happy I had to work this weekend and missed this match, but the hysterical over-reaction is just typical. We are in a period of transition (albeit a needless one in my opinion, but we've already done that to death) and we have to be patient even after results like this. Inconsistency and poor quality football - the horrible reality of the situation we find ourselves in this season.

It's January sales time in the next few weeks, and I hope our Board of Directors are on the ball. Mcghee needs to be granted a transfer wish or two to quench the embers of unrest already smouldering amongst our fickle fans.

For us in the real world, bring on the hibs.

That pretty much sums it up for me too CTS, good post +1 etc etc

Beating the huns and then having nothing about us for the next few games is what we have to expect for a time.

That pretty much sums it up for me too CTS, good post +1 etc etc

Beating the huns and then having nothing about us for the next few games is what we have to expect for a time.

Its almost always the case. Beating the OF does so much bad for the players attitudes. When we beat the hun, McGhee himself came out and described a potential scenario where the players might believe they have done their work for a few weeks and switch off.  Its worrying that having identified this likely outcome the manager and team have collectively been unable to stop it happening. Fully agree that we need patience but this situation really rips me.