Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Grimm news

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me when he last had a good game?

Not disputing he hasn't had a great game for some time, but any day of the week we should be doing all we can to hold on to the likes of Aluko.

There is however a bigger issue in terms of getting to the bottom of what has caused his loss of form. Is there an issue between him and Dingus  ???

I said game, not moment, apart from his goal he was hardly in the game then got injured.

He did have a very good opening 30 mins in that game, as like every other individual in the team, let their performances drop. And he got injured and went off at half time.

No doubt, the upheavel in management team took an affect on him, much like it has every other player in the squad, not to mention his injuries and international call ups has affected him and that is understandable. Slowly, much like every other player in the squad, he seems to be settling down and responding to McGhee's new methods. Once he gets fit again, hopefully he can get a decent run of games under his belt and with him and Pawlett on either side, the future is bright, the future is red.  8)

Were you at the game?  I was and apart from his goal and a couple of runs he didn't do much else then got injured.

Yes.  ::)

Him and Pawlett had the two Saints full backs in their pockets and were central to pretty much everything we created for the first 30 minutes before the whole team stepped down a gear and let St Johnstone play. Aluko then got injured while he was tracking back and helping Mulgrew.

Not disputing he hasn't had a great game for some time, but any day of the week we should be doing all we can to hold on to the likes of Aluko.

There is however a bigger issue in terms of getting to the bottom of what has caused his loss of form. Is there an issue between him and Dingus  ???

Its not just Aluko.  Miller, MacDonald and Kerr have all suffered a loss of form this season.

I said game, not moment, apart from his goal he was hardly in the game then got injured.

Were you at the game?  I was and apart from his goal and a couple of runs he didn't do much else then got injured.

Celtic had Nakamura who did the exact same thing for them game after game and was a rated at a few million by most pundits and a player of the year.