Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons to sell tickets from Bridge street shop

Which one though? This thread quite clearly states there are 2 rear entrances.

Two rear entrances? Sounds like an episode of McCoist & MacAuley.

Says a lot about the last time I went shopping in Aberdeen, cos the last time I went through the Trinity Centre, there were three entrances ... nae counting the "thru-the-shop" entrances. There was always Bridge Street, Union Street & Guild Street.

And for facts sake, never listen to Grumpian TV! When the shopping centre opened back in the mid-80s, I mind it being on the tele, with Grumpian's own John Duncanson announcing it was called the Trinity Centre cos of the three entrances. Last time I watch the news, pfff!

I don't think it matters a fuck where the AFC shop is. At the moment, its a 30 sec walk off the union street, the busiest street in Aberdeen. With my monopoly like knowledge of the Aberdeen commercial property market, i'd take a guess that union street letting would be greater than bridge street. What exactly would we have to gain by moving to such a location, other than the hun element in the city probably smashing in the window every so often on their way to Jumping Jack's or some other shite establishment.

I don't think it matters a fuck where the AFC shop is. At the moment, its a 30 sec walk off the union street, the busiest street in Aberdeen. With my monopoly like knowledge of the Aberdeen commercial property market, i'd take a guess that union street letting would be greater than bridge street. What exactly would we have to gain by moving to such a location, other than the hun element in the city probably smashing in the window every so often on their way to Jumping Jack's or some other shite establishment.

Jumping Jacks closed down quite a while ago.