Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons to sell tickets from Bridge street shop

Probably due to costs. Would imagine the wee shop on Bridge Street isn't as expensive as a place on Union Street.

I suppose so, but a more prominant position would surely benefit the club? Something thats more "in your face" so to speak. I know Hearts aren't the best example, but they have a wee shop (probably ths size of the Bridge Street shop) in the St. James' centre. I just feel that the club should look at doing something like that because I doubt that the footfall on Bridge Street is very high?

I suppose so, but a more prominant position would surely benefit the club? Something thats more "in your face" so to speak. I know Hearts aren't the best example, but they have a wee shop (probably ths size of the Bridge Street shop) in the St. James' centre. I just feel that the club should look at doing something like that because I doubt that the footfall on Bridge Street is very high?

I agree- they should have a massive new flagship store in the new multi-million pound shopping centre being built 200yards from the front door of the current clubshop. But, this is AFC we're talking about :(

Loirston?

And yes! Surely they're not kepping the one on Pittodrie Street after binning the stadium attached to it!

I agree- they should have a massive new flagship store in the new multi-million pound shopping centre being built 200yards from the front door of the current clubshop. But, this is AFC we're talking about :(

Even though, they should be able to attract more shoppers being just round the corner from it.  Perhaps that had a bearing on today's announcement.

Plenty empty shop fronts just now and surely able to get a favourable deal from a local?

Well, there is a reason there are empty shop fronts.  No one is buying. So if we left Bridge St, who would buy that? Possibly no one for a while, so that's more expense for the club for quite possibly no increase in revenue.  It would be expense for the sake of cosmetic change.  Also not sure why a local would give them a favourable deal. I certainly wouldn't if it was my property, business is business after all...

@dave_min - One of the busiest entrances for the Trinity Centre is positioned on Bridge Street, just up from McCall's.

There are two bus stops that drop a large number of people directly across from this entrance.

There's only three entrances (hence the name). One is the main entrance for anyone arriving by train or bus. The second is the entrance to the city's main shopping street. Based on this reasoning, I reckon the Bridge St entrance of the Trinity Centre is probably the quietest of the three entrances!

There's only three entrances (hence the name). One is the main entrance for anyone arriving by train or bus. The second is the entrance to the city's main shopping street. Based on this reasoning, I reckon the Bridge St entrance of the Trinity Centre is probably the quietest of the three entrances!

There's 2 entrances on Union Street (4 if you include the fact you can get in through HMV and Primark) aswell as the other 2 you mentioned, tha names got nothing to do with that, it's called the Trinity Centre as it used to be the Trinity Hall of the incorporated trades