Anyone doing anything 14th Nov?

glasgow sheep

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kick the shit out of ye

oh no i forgot you are full of it i would be kicking for years  ;D

Who are we?  We are an alliance of British Football Casuals of various different colours/races who have come together in order to create a massive, but peaceful protest group to force our Government to get their act in gear.

Casuals United now has over 50 active branches, each doing their own thing, but ready to unite when needed. Please see if your team has a group on Facebook and join it.

Violent extremists are on our streets, preaching hatred of the west, trying to incite young people to blow themselves up and commit acts of terror against us, and our Government and police are either turning a blind eye, and/or actively helping them in their aims.They wish to impose Sharia law upon us by stealth, and are already operating 85 of these courts in Britain behind closed doors.

We are not against Muslim people per se, we are against those Jihadists in their community who wish to promote or raise money for terror, abuse our troops and attempt to impose medieval and barbaric laws upon our country.

Several of our members have already been arrested in a disgusting display by the British police, led by the corrupt and unnaccountable Crown Prosecution Service, who

are happy to persecute those who protest, rather than deal with the extremists and their Human Rights brigade of lawyers.

We will exercise our right to peaceful protest however we see fit, and are growing all the time. Soon we will be big enough to influence our MP's and they will be unable to ignore us. We will support the English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish Defence Leagues, as well as March for England, with marches/demos but are  A TOTALLY SEPERATE GROUP.

UNITED WE STAND

http://casualsunited.webs.com/whoarewe.htm

Okay, can of worms coming here ...

Why is it okay for muslim women to wear niqabs and burqas to completely cover themselves in the UK, but when western women go to islamic countries, they must cover up?

I'm perfectly alright with people of all races, religions and beliefs living in the UK. But when they start forcing their own beliefs on the UK to the detriment of the UK's own institutions, then this is wrong!

I refer to complaints from Dundee-based muslims regarding the postcards sent to them advertising a new non-emergency phone number for the police, with the image on the postcard being of forces puppy Rebel.

Police dogs have been used by British police as far back as the reign of Henry I in the early 1100s. And yet these complaints from the British muslim community about the use of police dogs in an advert actually resulted in an apology being made by the British police towards the muslim community!! Un-fuckin-believable!!

Like I say, I've got no problem with people of different races, religions, etc living in foreign countries. But at least have the decency to adopt and respect the principals and practices of the country that has adopted you!!

Why is it okay for muslim women to wear niqabs and burqas to completely cover themselves in the UK, but when western women go to islamic countries, they must cover up?

Aside from the obvious generalisation, anyone, not just muslim women can choose what they like to wear in the UK.  Not an issue here at all.  Different countries have different standards or laws etc i.e. nudist beaches and in the main vistors respect them.

I'm perfectly alright with people of all races, religions and beliefs living in the UK. But when they start forcing their own beliefs on the UK to the detriment of the UK's own institutions, then this is wrong!

I refer to complaints from Dundee-based muslims regarding the postcards sent to them advertising a new non-emergency phone number for the police, with the image on the postcard being of forces puppy Rebel.

Police dogs have been used by British police as far back as the reign of Henry I in the early 1100s. And yet these complaints from the British muslim community about the use of police dogs in an advert actually resulted in an apology being made by the British police towards the muslim community!! Un-fuckin-believable!!

We have always had a proudly cultured society and recently an PC crazy one.  This is more down to PC gone mad than Muslim 'forcing their beliefs on the UK'.  what are the UK's beliefs?

Like I say, I've got no problem with people of different races, religions, etc living in foreign countries. But at least have the decency to adopt and respect the principals and practices of the country that has adopted you!!

The biggest cheek of all.  Brits abroad are the worse, they don't want to adopt any other culture at all.

You come across a small minded Daily Mail reader!

I honestly cannot recall ever reading the Daily Mail in my life. I only know it through reputation!

A small-minded person would not openly admit to accepting different races, religions and customs in the country I live in. What does get my goat up is when those people who have migrated to the UK then try and enforce their beliefs TO THE DETRIMENT of our own standards ... as clearly stated when the British Police force felt obliged to apologise to muslims living in the UK because a picture of a British police dog wearing a little British police hat was forced to be taken out of circulation because it offended those muslims!

Why is it okay for muslim women to wear niqabs and burqas to completely cover themselves in the UK, but when western women go to islamic countries, they must cover up?I'm perfectly alright with people of all races, religions and beliefs living in the UK. But when they start forcing their own beliefs on the UK to the detriment of the UK's own institutions, then this is wrong!

People can do/wear/speak whatever they fucking want to. Why is it your right to tell someone they can or can't wear something?

I am glad I don't live in an authoritarian state like some countries were you can't wear certain things.

I honestly cannot recall ever reading the Daily Mail in my life. I only know it through reputation!

A small-minded person would not openly admit to accepting different races, religions and customs in the country I live in. What does get my goat up is when those people who have migrated to the UK then try and enforce their beliefs TO THE DETRIMENT of our own standards ... as clearly stated when the British Police force felt obliged to apologise to muslims living in the UK because a picture of a British police dog wearing a little British police hat was forced to be taken out of circulation because it offended those muslims!

You keep referring to 'our'? Who is this 'our'? The UK is so vastly different that you can't really pigeon hole 'our own standards' which is a very Daily Mail-esqe phrase.

Again apologising has nothing to do with beliefs more to do with PR companies making a mint from wishing to appear politically correct.

Also the wording in your posts makes it seem like you can only see one big group of burqa wearing zealots intent on spreading the word of Mohammed!  Whereas the reality is the majority of Muslims etc live quietly enjoying their 'own' country - the UK

+ 1  :clap:

The Police have only existed since the 1820s.

"The Police" as an official professional body has existed since the 1820s, yes. But the UK in particular has employed the services of local constabularies since the end of the first millennium.

People can do/wear/speak whatever they fucking want to. Why is it your right to tell someone they can or can't wear something?

Erm, my point wasn't about the clothing, it was about the fact that we are forced to follow their customs when we head over to muslim countries, but when they come here, we are forced to bow to their every gumble or whim.

I am glad I don't live in an authoritarian state like some countries were you can't wear certain things.

So what about school uniform in most schools if you dont wear it you are out. same with some nightclubs etc etc etc

I see you're admin on this forum so I'm possibly playing with fire due to the fact I'm new but just thought I'd say

You're a fucking plug.

I see you're admin on this forum so I'm possibly playing with fire due to the fact I'm new but just thought I'd say

You're a fucking plug.

Haha each to their own opinion I suppose.

Yes I'm admin, but no I don't exert unduly authority simply because someone has a difference of opinion to me. That's not how it rolls on DonsTalk.

BTW welcome onboard Paulinho.

Haha each to their own opinion I suppose.

Yes I'm admin, but no I don't exert unduly authority simply because someone has a difference of opinion to me. That's not how it rolls on DonsTalk.

BTW welcome onboard Paulinho.

Where's my dirty protest thread disappeared to then?  Get it back Admin Reekie

Fair fucks to you though, I expected you to tell me to do one.  You're entitled to your opinion even if it is a big pile of steaming shite. ;)

Ta for the welcome though