Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Anderson signs for Sunderland -

Aye, I do ... and yes I did. But when he was with Barca, he didn't really get a chance did he? I mean, twenty-odd appearances in the two years he played there. And that was despite the fact that he scored a dozen goals in those twenty-odd appearances.

I just get the feeling that, regardless of what he does, Russell's nae gonna get a chance with Sunderland. And I know he's nae exactly the sort of player who's happy to sit on the bench and just collect a wagepacket whilst his talent gets wasted in the reserves.

Aye, I do ... and yes I did. But when he was with Barca, he didn't really get a chance did he? I mean, twenty-odd appearances in the two years he played there. And that was despite the fact that he scored a dozen goals in those twenty-odd appearances.

I just get the feeling that, regardless of what he does, Russell's nae gonna get a chance with Sunderland. And I know he's nae exactly the sort of player who's happy to sit on the bench and just collect a wagepacket whilst his talent gets wasted in the reserves.

I think he'll do alright mate. Roy Keane knows a player when he sees one, he's played against Anderson and Keane has not only said that he admires his playing ability but also his leadership. I think that's a fair bit of praise coming from one of the best captains there's been in world football in the last 20 years.

It doesn't matter what Sunderland fans say about him just now, they'll change their tune when they see him play, and lets face it, they have no right in taking an uppity stance with us over the quality of our players... they sold us Dan fucking Smith for Christs sakes.

I think he'll do alright mate. Roy Keane knows a player when he sees one, he's played against Anderson and Keane has not only said that he admires his playing ability but also his leadership. I think that's a fair bit of praise coming from one of the best captains there's been in world football in the last 20 years.

It doesn't matter what Sunderland fans say about him just now, they'll change their tune when they see him play, and lets face it, they have no right in taking an uppity stance with us over the quality of our players... they sold us Dan fucking Smith for Christs sakes.

i've been hearing this alot about roy keane knowing everything about football but i dont get it the guys been a manager for about 10 minutes

i've been hearing this alot about roy keane knowing everything about football but i dont get it the guys been a manager for about 10 minutes

I'm basically going on about how vocal he was as a player at Manu and reading his autobiography when he wouldnt be slow in saying that he could see in ten mins who would make the grade at OT and that sort of stuff. And the fact he's signed Russell in itself, of course...

Guest snake

Fucking hell £1 million for Russel Anderson but scott brown is worth 4 million plus this is mince

Stewart Milne your a greedy tight fisted arse..

I also think this was pre planned with the defenders we have bought.

the guys been a manager for about 10 minutes

Aye, but he's captain Manure for how long? It's nae like he's brand-new to the sport! He's been around for a long long time as a player. He more than most people would've had to get the measure of players pretty quickly to suss out how to play against them. He proved at Manure that he had this capability in abundance. Now I'm pretty sure he'll take this trait into his managerial career.

Good luck to him and Russ. I will wait with anticipation for the day the Sunderland fans are made to eat their hats. Right now, they can go and eat their own shite for all I care. They've taken our captain and most valuable player for a pittance, and they dinnae even like him!

the guys been a manager for about 10 minutes

Aye, but he's captain Manure for how long? It's nae like he's brand-new to the sport! He's been around for a long long time as a player. He more than most people would've had to get the measure of players pretty quickly to suss out how to play against them. He proved at Manure that he had this capability in abundance. Now I'm pretty sure he'll take this trait into his managerial career.

Good luck to him and Russ. I will wait with anticipation for the day the Sunderland fans are made to eat their hats. Right now, they can go and eat their own shite for all I care. They've taken our captain and most valuable player for a pittance, and they dinnae even like him!

i know he's got a good player in anderson but all i'm saying is just because he was captain of man utd for years doesnt mean he will be shit hot at management. Willie Miller was one of the best captains ever and look where his management career went.