Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Display info for Hibs game

what have you done stoney apart from stand outside main stand with a wee piece of paper saying jmg? :lolabove:

although ive just heard something and your wish may come true on monday morning.

we do it for the team and we try and add as much to each game as is possible...i think the recent visit to ibrox was a good display  and set the tone for a good atmosphere in the away end.

Settle the jets young man im just pullin yer chine

I didnt have a bit of paper - they dont trust me with raw materials :)

I think the display at ibrox was horse shite, but credit where its due some of the displays have been amazing :)

I was merely suggesting that since the ultras have tried to improve the atmosphere at home / away games its gotten steadly worse over the course of my time supporting the team, This could be down to many factors but for the instance of this argument, im going to blame the ultras  :thumbsup:

NO SORRY STONEY CANNA AGREE WITH YOU

When i take the wee yins to the football they get really excited seeing the displays the ultras do. I think it is a good positive influence on them as to how to support there team , when football fans can sometimes be shown in a poor light .

Keep it up lads good for you :thumbsup: