Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Season Ticket Renewal

Im waiting till Friday unitl I get mine renewed - PAYDAY ;D ;D ;D

What else is there to do on a Saturday Afternoon? I say that now since I changed job last year which freed up the time but I cant think on anything else to do, Its going to be a long 2 and a bit months without it

Im waiting till Friday unitl I get mine renewed - PAYDAY ;D ;D ;D

What else is there to do on a Saturday Afternoon? I say that now since I changed job last year which freed up the time but I cant think on anything else to do, Its going to be a long 2 and a bit months without it

It'll fly by, seriously.

I'm away to sob quietly as I think about all the cool shit that £274 could have bought me.

I'll start the list here:

Some lovely new speakers for my surround sound.

Part payment for that Samsung LCD I want.

Some nice mew clothes.

Goddamit, why do we do this to ourselves? WHY GOD WHY?

Guest ally s

Just renewed mine but I've never felt so lacklustre about it in my life. Anyone else renewed yet or going to be renewing?

I'm pretty skint so I'll have to wait until June before buying mine.

I'm quite optimistic about next season

It'll fly by, seriously.

I'm away to sob quietly as I think about all the cool shit that £274 could have bought me.

Some nice mew clothes.

Don't bother with that. Korean stuff is shit and will break within a few years  :thumbsup: Philips or Sony FTW.

I saw a cracking Samsung flat screen in M&S today for about £1600. Didn't catch the model but it was ultra thin and the picture was damn near perfect. It was a beautiful thing and I found myself stroking it without realising. My wife was worried.

It'll fly by, seriously.

Some nice mew clothes.

Vaccum cleaner

Shoes preferably high heeled

Weekend away in hotel with spa

I've extended your list................................... ;)

I got the season ticket pack through the post, i've not opened it because the spastics continue to spell my name incorrectly.  When they can address things to me correctly, i'll open them.

I plan to get to more matches next season, as this season has been a major saving season for me. I've missed the matches this season i have to say, even though they drive me up the wall. COME ON YE REDS!!!!!  :thumbsup:

Everything electrical I own (iPod aside) is Samsung.

Guess what the only broken electrical thing I have is...

We've had a samsung lcd in the for 3 years or so. Been very happy with it, nice picture quality and absolutely no problems- apart from the screen size! Been working on the missus for a larger one for a fair while now, when the massive old wide-screen telly finally goes badly enough it's a 42" at least. Even better, there's still time to try and convince her that a 47" might not look over-sized in the room yet.......

No chance whatsoever of me renewing mine unless significant managerial/boardroom changes take place this summer.

I still love the club and always will, but supporting Calderwood's tenure is in the long-term interests neither of AFC nor of my blood pressure.

I'll be back when we have someone in the dugout who is capable of putting club ahead of ego in his list of priorities. Being able to string a sentence together without sounding like a total fucking arsepipe would also be a significant improvement.

not renewed and don't plan to......but will eventually

I enjoyed Tue night, there was more passion and fight from the team than I have seen most the season but ultimately came away with the same frustrated, disenchanted feeling.

Ignoring the other night I can think of a 45mins vs Motherwell and a 45mins vs Falkirk when I have been entertained at Pittodrie this year (I missed both Hearts and Celtic at home over the new year).  For £200+ that is a terrible return.  It was exactly the same last season but I had cup runs to distract me.  Truth is over the last 2 seasons I have rarely been entertained at Pittodrie in the league and if I wasn't such a mug there is no way I would renew next season.  As it is I will hold off as long as possible in the hope that I find something more interesting to do instead...