Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

EE: Aberdeen FC freeze season ticket prices

I'd say that we should be judging our ticket prices by that of our peers, namely Hibs and Dundee United.

Hearts FC are not a club upon which to use as an example of a good business model!

It will be interesting to see how the other club prices compare to last season. I don't think many clubs have particularly excelled in the last season - so I don't think increases will be justified.

Renewal pack came in the post today  :thumbsup:

Although, if you're a student, you can't renew online unless you wanna buy an adult one :(

Also got the pack in today. Will wait and see if we make any good signings before commiting. Can't say the football on offer this year has been great so has put me off going back.

I have an elaborate plan designed to provide my support for the team and the lads who pull on the red & white every week but at the same time to show my disaproval of the club management by giving them £0 of my hard earned.

I have put this proposal to the club to allow me access to support the team without money changing hands. They are considering it.