Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Cunt Players XI

;D That's brilliant!!

You should see him warming up to give training at FC Twente. Absolutely blistering training regime, the guy is still seriously fit. I asked him he wished he was still playing, and he said not at all. I was quite shocked, as most players are gutted they can't still play. His answer was that he didn't want to run out as a second rate player, when he knew he couldn't give his best anymore. He'd prefer not to play at all anymore, rather than showing up and letting himself and others down. Pretty cool answer. The guy is so down to earth too, it's unreal.

That's quality mate. i saw the pic too  :thumbsup:

I genuinely believe that we've had two of the best keepers ever at Aberdeen in Leighton and Warner Theo. 

To class him as a cunt basically because he signed for rangers is pathetic. I get the impression that your one of you criteria for this thread to Just list every dons player that left us for Rangers no matter who they were

6 players mentioned, only 3 signed for rangers.  no mention of doug bell, stephen wright or davie dodds.  though i do apoligise for thinking that is wrong for aberdonians to sign for rangers and a for dutchman who had hero status with the fans and knew how they felt about rangers.