Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Man of the Match v Dunfermline

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mackie for me.  The 1000% effort he put in tonight was fantastic, every jump for every header was so close he almost won one of them.  To get so close to Aluko's cross in the first minute without making contact - you cant learn stuff like that.  His ability to try and control the ball with his shin/knee/nose while running in the opposite direction of where he should be going is so underrated.  He attempted numerous passes and lay offs tonight - wasn't his fault that there wasn't a Dons player on the end of them.  I even noticed that he managed to stay onside a couple of times - fantastic.  Scott Wilson knew that he'd been in a game last night.  After a performance like than I'm not surprised he got a full 120 minutes.

Zander was the only player that actually ran at defenders and got past them

That says alot more about our "flair" players than it does about Zander

Aluko was woeful tonight.

Have to say I don't agree with this in the slightest, the only time anything happened for us was when Aluko had the ball.  He was one of the few positive players on the night, the others being Diamond and Kerr.

At least Aluko was always looking for the ball and when he did get it he tried to be positive. 

Have to say I don't agree with this in the slightest, the only time anything happened for us was when Aluko had the ball.  He was one of the few positive players on the night, the others being Diamond and Kerr.

At least Aluko was always looking for the ball and when he did get it he tried to be positive. 

I have to agree, Aluko wasn't great by any means but he doesnt deserve to be one of the players singled out. We looked a better team when he was on the ball

I have to agree, Aluko wasn't great by any means but he doesnt deserve to be one of the players singled out. We looked a better team when he was on the ball

I actually lost count of the amount of times that Kerr and Aluko had the ball, were looking for someone to pass it too and there was absolutely no movement from the surrounding players, or even a simple desire to want the ball.  Too many players hid last night and didn't step up when it mattered.

Aluko was one of the few who did.

Aluko had zero service and the strikers weren't making the necessary runs. I thought Kerr looked absolutely knackered by the extra time started kicking in. Has to be Diamond or Kerr for me. Probably Diamond for his ability to actually get past players and show a bit of passion. Zander is definitely captain material now.

Are we getting this turned into a proper poll?  Mods?

I don't think there's any need too. I didn't hear a sponsors MOTM, perhaps they also thought that nobody deserved it?

I'd give it to nobody personally, but if I was forced to pick- Foster, he didn't exactly have a terrible game, or a good one either, he was average at best but he had the guts to go take a penalty even though everybodys been on his back for being pish and if he'd missed and we''d gone out he'd never be forgiven for it.

Possibly give it to the fans, I got to the RDS at about half 7 and STILL missed Kick-off cause sooo many people were trying to get in, and even then I failed to find a seat near any of my friends until about a minute before half-time.

I don't think there's any need too. I didn't hear a sponsors MOTM, perhaps they also thought that nobody deserved it?

I'd give it to nobody personally, but if I was forced to pick- Foster, he didn't exactly have a terrible game, or a good one either, he was average at best but he had the guts to go take a penalty even though everybodys been on his back for being pish and if he'd missed and we''d gone out he'd never be forgiven for it.

Possibly give it to the fans, I got to the RDS at about half 7 and STILL missed Kick-off cause sooo many people were trying to get in, and even then I failed to find a seat near any of my friends until about a minute before half-time.

He did miss! And we did go out, but I think our fate was already setup by that excuse of a captain. What a pathetic penalty that was!  >:D