Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dates for Semi-final announced

The Scottish FA can now confirm the match arrangements for the Semi Finals of this year's Homecoming Scottish Cup.

Saturday 25 April 2009

12:15 Live on Sky Sports

Rangers v St Mirren

Sunday 26 April 2009

15:00

Falkirk v Dunfermline Athletic or Aberdeen

I don't know whether to book time off - and if I wait till after the replay I'll probably get knocked back cos it's too short notice. I don't want to jinx it after booking off for the final last time  :hammer:

Maybe I'll just book time off for the final - surely we cannae fuck it up again?!?!?   :-[

Call it a jinx, call it tempting fate, call it whatever gets you cooking but it doesn't make a cunt of a difference mate, there is no such thing. I guess if you believe that there is some sort of almighty force working the pieces in this giant elaborate game of chess we call life then you should refrain from booking holidays. However, I suggest you look at the facts, way up the probabilities and book your time off. If it doesn't work out then it will be nothing to do with your work rota, I can assure you.

The Scottish FA can now confirm the match arrangements for the Semi Finals of this year's Homecoming Scottish Cup.

Saturday 25 April 2009

12:15 Live on Sky Sports

Rangers v St Mirren

Sunday 26 April 2009

15:00

Falkirk v Dunfermline Athletic or Aberdeen

Excellent decision. Is the Sunday game on BBC?

I think all semi's (in the Scottish Cup) are played at Hampden these days are they not? Only the CIS have sensible heads on their shoulders not to have them all played there.

It would be silly if that was the rule.

What if Caley had beaten Falkirk and we beat the pars, would they make us all travel down to Glasgow? I know McDermaid park only has a capacity of 12k which would rule it out? But the only other option would be Tannadice and that only has a 14k capacity which probably wouldn't be enough. Edinburgh would be a bit closer for both teams but for the sake of half an hour Hampden may actually be the decent choice.

Maybe its not that silly....... :doh: