Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

League table 28/2/09

Actually I do not think we are where we deserve to be. I still think the only reason we are as high as 5th is the fact the rest of the teams are pish as well.

Well that's the whole point of a league, surely?  To put the teams in order of how good they are, or indeed, how pish they are.  Quite amusing that you're moaning about it!!  :thumbsup:

I concur  :thumbsup:

Although we self destructed yet again today, and the jambos winning was the worse possible result for us (as things stand at the moment), there are still 30 points to play for.

It's far from over

I will be delighted if I end up eating my words and you are right.

Well that's the whole point of a league, surely?  To put the teams in order of how good they are, or indeed, how pish they are.  Quite amusing that you're moaning about it!!   :thumbsup:

Just because the rest are pish there is no reason to be happy that we are as well.

Actually I do not think we are where we deserve to be. I still think the only reason we are as high as 5th is the fact the rest of the teams are pish as well.

Last 8 games for our Euro rivals a few weeks back

Hearts 14 out of 24 points (1.75 points per game)

Utd 9 out of 24 points (1.12 points per game)

Hibs 7 out of 24 points (0.87 points per game)

The dons 9 out of 24 points (1.12 points per game)

Looking at the team on the move its Motherwell with 16 out of 24 points (2.00 points per game)

Nobody and its one of the reasons we are 5th. 6 goals is the sort of total you expect from the main striker of a team struggling to stay in the league not one supposedly looking to finish third. Not that being third means anything really.

So why does Mackie merit being dropped ahead of any of our other strikers?