Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League table 28/2/09

We are not playing well and dont seem to have goals in us at the moment,maybe tommy wright should be given his chance alongside maybe sone aluko or jamie smith

Lee miller's from has gone pear shaped and i simply dont rate barron but we wont get into that just now as its likely to get heated.

Whats worrying is that if we dont find form in the next two or three games we could soon be out the top six??

Hibs fans are raging and they want big mixu sacked as they beleive they are having a horrendous season,they are only six points off us. :o

We are not playing well and dont seem to have goals in us at the moment,maybe tommy wright should be given his chance alongside maybe sone aluko or jamie smith

Lee miller's from has gone pear shaped and i simply dont rate barron but we wont get into that just now as its likely to get heated.

Whats worrying is that if we dont find form in the next two or three games we could soon be out the top six??

Hibs fans are raging and they want big mixu sacked as they beleive they are having a horrendous season,they are only six points off us. :o

I'm really not keen on Aluko through the middle, much prefer him out wide (as long as we manage to get the ball to him, of course) and likewise Mackie... if he's going to play, play him through the middle and not out wide!

Hopefully gary macdonald and jamie smith will start in paisley to give us a wee bit of freshness in the team,its time mackie was given a spell in the reserves and miller was given a spell on the bench as he seems to have lost form??

Are you asking us or telling us?

I don't think MacDonald will be back in time for Tuesday as JC said he wasn't recovering as quickly as they thought he would.

Hopefully gary macdonald and jamie smith will start in paisley to give us a wee bit of freshness in the team, its time mackie was given a spell in the reserves and miller was given a spell on the bench as he seems to have lost form??

Who's playing upfront for us in your world of dreams?!

Agree, Wright probably deserves a chance.

As for Mackie, he's playing wide right at the moment.  I'm hoping Smith will start there soon then there should be competition for places up front which will hopefully be the kick up the arse some of them need.

Thats because he has a appauling scoring record compared to number of appearances,he either has something over jimmy calderwood or calderwood just feels sorry for him

why else would you play a loser

I'd wager that the reason he isn't playing up front has nothing to do with his appauling (sic) scoring record.

I dont think hearts have slipped away from us just yet, there are 30 points to be played for after all.  I said in another post that we have always come good in the last quarter under jc and hoepfully that will continue to be the case.  As others have said the drop in form seems to be directly related to gary mcdonald being out of the side, hopefully smith can emulate some of the creativity that mcdonald gave us.  Lets not get too down folks, we have had some bad luck in all this too.  Hitting the post in the last minute at tynecastle for example though speaking of hearts i cant help but be impressed by how well they have coped without berra, thought they were going to cave big time when he left

Who has scored more goals (from open play) than Mackie this season, for Aberdeen?

Nobody and its one of the reasons we are 5th. 6 goals is the sort of total you expect from the main striker of a team struggling to stay in the league not one supposedly looking to finish third. Not that being third means anything really.

We're exactly where we deserve to be in the league right now. We've failed to take advantage in matches against our nearest rivals for 3rd place and now when theres a chance to make ground on one or both of them we've failed again.

Actually I do not think we are where we deserve to be. I still think the only reason we are as high as 5th is the fact the rest of the teams are pish as well.