Aberdeen vs Kilmarnock

Red tv guys siad they should have had one at the start with Clangfield at fault, but the rest of the game seemed to be every decision going for them.  Is that about right?

The one at the start was right in front of where I sit, the vast majority thought it was a dive.  I'd like to see it again, as Langfield could well have fouled him.

But everything else went their way.

Just in, it was awful.

Kilmarnock were atrocious but we couldn't break them down  :hammer:

2nd week in a row the officials have been shocking.  I think we had a couple of decent penalty claims turned down.

Only the last 15-20 minutes were good, when we started to throw everything at them.  Up until then, it was a dreadful match. 

Kerr and Severin played very well.

I didn't think Miller, Maguire or Mackie did much.  Miller won some headers but we didn't seem to get going up front at all today.

Mulgrew is becoming a real liability defensively.

Jamie Smith came on and didn't get stretched off!  :thumbsup:

Agree with all you said. Mulgrew is having a horrific few weeks.

Red tv guys siad they should have had one at the start with Clangfield at fault, but the rest of the game seemed to be every decision going for them.  Is that about right?

No because it was a terrible dive. Went down like someone folding an oragami crane.

The ref was terrible. Couldn't believe Bebo didn't win a free kick when Lilley assualted him and from where I was sitting it looked like Pascali flew into Mirror Bruce Lee style, although someone with a better view may have viewed it as a slip? Also Kyle's volley on Vidal which McDonald, being two yards away incredibly gave as a Killie throw until the linesman corrected him.

Mackie had a great finish, but he was offside. That was all he did today. Absolute shocker of a performance. Worse than Mulgrew in my opinion.

As a game of hoofball, it was fantastic. As a football match it was horrific. The wind made for a difficult aerial game but the bobbly pitch doesn't exactly make the best passing spectacle either.

Kerr orchestrated things from midfield where I think we were by far the stronger team. He'll rarely carve open a defence, he just does the simple things well. Severin had an equally good game, unlucky when Diamond got in the way of his strike (yeah thats right - a shot at goal!)

Diamond got stuck in with some important headers. He didn't really stand out as doing anything spectacular nor anything disastrous. Mair looked vulnerable and I'm still not convinced by him - what he was doing with the ball leading up to the dive/penalty claim I don't know. Just clear it FFS!

Vidal was unlucky not to score after a good run, but his passing was very slack and he's reluctant to press down the wing when required. Unimpressive.

When Mulgrew can't cross or take free kicks he becomes a very mediocre player indeed. Bad few weeks for him, which is frustrating because he is capable of so much more. Maguire had a terrible first touch, ran around alot and just didn't make an impact at all. It was just like having two Darren Mackies on the park. The less said about him the better.

Miller just didn't show up today. I can't remember anything he did today of note. A real disappointment, he needs to find his game again.

Duff was the wrong choice as a sub. Killie were very physical today and I think it needed an impact player maybe someone like Wright to get in amongst it.

Langfield was my MOTM. Poor kicking which we've come to expect but great to keep a clean sheet.

Dougie MacDonald was a joke.

Shocking refreeing display today, personally dont think we could of won that. He made Mike McCurry look like a professional ref! Need to get back to form soon. Think Mulgrew should be dropped for Tuesday. He seemed to perform a lot better after the first time he was dropped earlier in the season and this could be the kick up the poop chute he needs. Mackie was Mackie today, Good to see Smith back too, he could be the right winger we are needing. Him on the right and Aluko on the left would be excellent but that will never happen

The one at the start was right in front of where I sit, the vast majority thought it was a dive.  I'd like to see it again, as Langfield could well have fouled him.

But everything else went their way.

It was a dive. I was right on the angle of the guys run and he just jumped over langfields legs, no connection. You could tell by Langfields and the players reactions that it was a dive

I was in the main stand yesterday.

Never before have I heard so many miserable moaning bastards at a game - it concerns me that the players can obviously hear these greetin bastards throughout the game.

The smell of fousty dubs was honkin in the main stand too - the pitch is fucked.

It was a poor game - made worse by a shocker of a ref.

Nae stand out players really - apart from how bad - although Vidal was nae bad.

Lee Miller - meh - 7 games without a goal  >:D

Maguire - hrrrmmmfff

Mackie - ug

Why keep punting it high up the park?

why not shoot from range along the ground when the pitch is bobbly?

These fuckers have got me nervous about next Saturday now  :-\

Main Stand??  You that pissed off with the Ultras already..?  ;)

Anyone know why they've painted over all the graffitti murals on the stairways of the RDS?

Was there for the East Fife game and was gone on Sat.

I'm sure there's one set of stairs that has none in it?

I've not set foot in the RDS in a few seasons though...

Not the most inspiring game for me to make my home league return after 12 years but when did Bryson hit the post like all the papers said he did?  Good to see Jamie given a little run out and it`s plain to see Seve is best when in the middle of the park yet we all know that anyway eh!  Thought Zander and Kerr were solid enough too. 

I was in the main stand yesterday.

Never before have I heard so many miserable moaning bastards at a game - it concerns me that the players can obviously hear these greetin bastards throughout the game.

These fuckers have got me nervous about next Saturday now  :-\

How long did you last at the game on Saturday?!  :thumbsup:

Agree re Saturday, nae at all confident  :-\