Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Diamond out for a year?

IF Zander was oot for a year than I think panicking would be a perfectly acceptable response to the situation.

I for one would make a conscious effort to shit in my pants, run around in little circles all flapping my arms about the place, and making noises like Beaker aff the Muppets. Hopefully my prompt and focused reaction will have a strong bearing on helping the club get out of that particular kerfuffle.

Mimimimimimimimimimimimimim!

Retard... from the guy with a huns username...

I never said that about Seve. I want us to re-sign Seve anyway, but I said it became crucial if this was true.

A wee tip, just read the words that are actually on the page.

Oh christ here we go again Tommy.

People have lives outside the internet and shock horror even the football world.

It might mean we pick up a non-football related nickname and use it on the internet!!!

It's so funny that if you disagree with a headcase dons fan, you suddenly become a hun!!

That takes the boabybiscuit!!

Oh christ here we go again Tommy.

People have lives outside the internet and shock horror even the football world.

It might mean we pick up a non-football related nickname and use it on the internet!!!

It's so funny that if you disagree with a headcase dons fan, you suddenly become a hun!!

That takes the boabybiscuit!!

Crikey.