Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hearts v Aberdeen

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1554832,00.html

width=249 height=212http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/9/8c/0,,10284~5344265,00.jpg[/img]width=380 height=253http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/f2/8b/0,,10284~5344242,00.jpg[/img]

Jimmy Calderwood spoke to RedTV at lunchtime. "Team news is that Jamie Smith is out but he should be back training with the lads on Monday which is great news. Gary McDonald has failed a fitness test. He may be fit for the Tuesday game but will definitely be available for United next Saturday. The rest are all fit. Gary McDonald

"I think the fact Hearts have lost their captain and arguably their best player in Christophe Berra must be a blow to the team.The Hearts defence had been very formidable and with the two big men in the centre they used this to their benefit and often made other teams play the long high ball because they knew those guys could handle it.

"Fair play to Christophe as his game has come on leaps and bounds recently and he has taken the move down south and I wish him all the best. I remember watching him as a young lad.

"I think it will be a wonderful game on Saturday. It was a great game down there earlier in the season in very difficult conditions. If both teams can get to that level then both sets of supporters are in for a very entertaining game. It is always one of the best venues to go to. There is always a great atmosphere. We always take down a superb crowd. They have a great set of supporters and it is very intimidating but I think we have handled that reasonably well in recent years.

"It's going to be an extremely big game for us on Saturday and then again the following week with United. There is no reason why we can't take the full points from these games and that would put us in a very good position with third spot in mind.

"Both teams have been nip and tuck for third position for the past four and a half years. They had a wonder season a few years back when they got second position, a superb feat but apart from that it has been very close between us and it will also be nip and tuck until the end of this season.

"I have set the guys a target of 65 points and there is no reason we can achieve this, if we can get 9 victories over the remaining 14 games then I think we will secure third spot and a direct route back into Europe."

Remember and do your predictors too folks http://www.thedandies.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?board=3.0

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2009/02/13/nade-set-for-hearts-return-against-aberdeen-86908-21120443/

Nade set for Hearts return against Aberdeen

Feb 13 2009

HEARTS manager Csaba Laszlo is hoping to welcome back striker Christian Nade from a knee injury for Saturday's visit of Aberdeen.

Nade missed last week's 1-0 Scottish Cup defeat to Falkirk but has been included in the 18-man squad for the Dons match.

Defender Marius Zaliukas begins the first of a four-match ban following his sending off in the Falkirk match - his third red card of the season.

Laryea Kingston is a doubt after playing for Ghana in Egypt on Wednesday evening while squad goalkeeper Marian Kello is unavailable due to a family bereavement.

Provisional squad: Balogh, Neilson, Jonsson, Karipidis, Wallace, Obua, Stewart, Aguiar, Kingston, Driver, Nade, MacDonald, Glen, Cesnauskis, Thomson, Mrowiec, Elliot, Templeton.

just back. The 2nd goal was coming. Sat way too deep. Only seemed to attack in the 2nd half when Tommy Wright came on. Cracking goal by Dazzling Darren by a cracking ball by Mulgrew. Never relised how close the seats were to the pitch. I was in row 7 and I still more or less on top of the pitch. Also whos stupid idea was it to put a single seat by themselves >:D Felt like a tit at first sitting and singing away by myself but that feeling soon left. One of my mate was spat on after the game by a dirt smelly Jambo tink - Doesnt surprise me really that it happened though

just back. The 2nd goal was coming. Sat way too deep. Only seemed to attack in the 2nd half when Tommy Wright came on. One of my mate was spat on after the game by a dirt smelly Jambo tink - Doesnt surprise me really that it happened though

Not only the second goal was predictable as coming, the first was too. Even the policeman who spoke to me outside the ground after the game commented on how defensive we went, especially in second half.

WTF re your comment on Tommy Wright?!, he was shite shite shite!.

Not only the second goal was predictable as coming, the first was too. Even the policeman who spoke to me outside the ground after the game commented on how defensive we went, especially in second half.

WTF re your comment on Tommy Wright?!, he was shite shite shite!.

I think Tommy Wright was the unluckiest guy in an Aberdeen shirt yesterday. He should have had a goal yesterday but it just wont happen for him  :hammer:

I think Tommy Wright was the unluckiest guy in an Aberdeen shirt yesterday. He should have had a goal yesterday but it just wont happen for him  :hammer:

I just think he is shite. Half decent player sticks that cross in the net and piss poor one misses the goal. Wright missed the ball!!