Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Craig Levein - future Aberdeen manager?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chose maybe. Pretty much because i'm not fussed either way. As TF says, he's tactically astute. But on the flip side It was bad enough watching us play long ball fotball with Russell in defence, don't really fancy it with the cloggers punting it up to two mealers up top.

My answer too. God awful form of football, however 'astute' it might be.

Seems a decent sort, tactically astute, aye, why not? But I'm happy with the present encumbent.

Good Lord, I'm agreeing woth Funster even more  ;D.

Let's get behind the current managerial team (with the possible exclusion of  the superflous 'Sandy C' instead of being so short sighted as to what JC and JN have achieve with fuck all money from Wiggy.

Not if, but when he eventually goes, certain elements of the RDS and non-attemding taxi driving tossers such as the one who took us to the Hearts game need to take a long hard look at the state of our club. Rant over.  :wave:

Guest onlyjim

Craig Levein's managerial career

Team                From              To                Games          Won        Lost      Drawn

Dundee Utd      0-10-2006    Present              104            43            33          28

Raith                05-09-2006  30-10-2006        7                1              3          3

Leicester          01-11-2004    25-01-2006        72              20            26          26

Hearts              01-12-2000  29-10-2004        170            74            55          41

Cowdenbeath    17-11-1997    01-12-2000        127              46            55          26