Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Craig Levein - future Aberdeen manager?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chose maybe. Pretty much because i'm not fussed either way. As TF says, he's tactically astute. But on the flip side It was bad enough watching us play long ball fotball with Russell in defence, don't really fancy it with the cloggers punting it up to two mealers up top.

Agreed. Imagine the outcry if JC signed Darren Dods.

Mmmmm. tough one this, ok lets compare his league record against the much maligned JC.......yep thats right its shite.....so Sir Craig of Levein go fucking do one ya arsehole.....fucking delighted that Billy Reid got one over you today, and on that subject I'd far rather see Billy Reid as an Aberdeen manager one day and went on record as saying that on here an awful long time ago  :thumbsup:

Stand Free lads, well pished having had a right good session this afternoon, think I'll migrate to the dark side and have my weekly discussion with the arsehole sorry Rocket Scientist 

Mmmmm. tough one this, ok lets compare his league record against the much maligned JC.......yep thats right its shite.....so Sir Craig of Levein go fucking do one ya arsehole.....fucking delighted that Billy Reid got one over you today, and on that subject I'd far rather see Billy Reid as an Aberdeen manager one day and went on record as saying that on here an awful long time ago  :thumbsup:

Stand Free lads, well pished having had a right good session this afternoon, think I'll migrate to the dark side and have my weekly discussion with the arsehole sorry Rocket Scientist 

Fair point Al, Hamilton's recent record, home at least, is quite impressive. But I wouldn't have him at AFC now anyway.

Fair point Al, Hamilton's recent record, home at least, is quite impressive. But I wouldn't have him at AFC now anyway.

Billy Reid's record is pretty impressive at Clyde and Hamilton, I genuinely beleive he will move on to bigger and better things. Genuinely pleased for him today after the fall out post last Arabs v Accies game at Tannadice........

I wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole, that has nothing to do with him as a player, just he has knees made of butter.

Wilkie is a bit temperamental, sometimes he is excellent sometimes he is shit (especially at pens). I would have been willing to give him a chance is he wasn't constantly crocked.

As for Levein, has his flaws but some good traits too. Any experienced manager we get in will be will not be perfect as we cant afford it, if you want an excellent manager the only we will get one is by promoting a young manger which has lots of dangers.

By Jesus min, must be fucking bad, unless you're slipping away into the Rocket camp  ;)

He's a fucking horrible, horrible person Al.  I was on the receiving end of his coaching when I was a teenager, and "on the receiving end" is the nicest possible way of putting his coaching. 

See also Davies, Billy