Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Man U looking pretty poor so far to be honest.

Poor performance but extremely unlucky with the sending off I think, but if you give Mike Dean an ounce he'll take a pound.

Vidic and Modric were absolutely superb.

Pretty dull game all in. 

Don't agree, I thought it was a good game which lacked a bit of goal mouth action at times. An early goal would have possibly sparked more of the same but some cracking play in the middle of the park and the defences were outstanding.  Spurs were the better side on the day, United again have Vidic to thank for a point in my opinion.

Poor performance but extremely unlucky with the sending off I think, but if you give Mike Dean an ounce he'll take a pound.

Vidic and Modric were absolutely superb.

Don't agree, I thought it was a good game which lacked a bit of goal mouth action at times. An early goal would have possibly sparked more of the same but some cracking play in the middle of the park and the defences were outstanding.  Spurs were the better side on the day, United again have Vidic to thank for a point in my opinion.

Unlucky for the sending off, felt dirty agreeing with Gray on that but Vidic almost sold the jerseys trying to pinch Van De Vaart's top.

Lots of huffing and puffing but not much real goal threat, defences and keepers did very well on both sides.

It goes on in every penalty box in every game. Had it been that clown Carragher they'd have been praising him for it.

*insert Liverpool player* was clever there . . . . .

Had it been seen it was a cert penalty, quite how it wasn't seen I'm fucked if I know, 2 handfuls of jersey. No sure that goes on as often, bit of tugging but that?