Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Man of the Match vs Hearts

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Severin for me.  I thought he was outstanding, some of his passing was sublime and he had Nade in his back pocket for most of the match.

JDV, Miller, Foster, and Kerr were also outstanding.  I don't think anyone had a bad game, everyone rose the the challenge and passed with flying colours.

Really mediocre player. Just doesn't seem to grasp basic footballing awareness. Let play and players pass him by, had his back to players he should have been marking/jockeying. In short, has been getting much worse instead of better.

I would rather have seen Paton come on, see what he can do.

Severin for me.  I thought he was outstanding, some of his passing was sublime and he had Nade in his back pocket for most of the match.

JDV, Miller, Foster, and Kerr were also outstanding.  I don't think anyone had a bad game, everyone rose the the challenge and passed with flying colours.

Would almost agree completely with that. I didn't think Considine had the greatest of games.

A difficult one in such a positive way.  I think Severin had possibly one of his best games in a defensive position, Miller was brilliant, but I can honestly sat that was JdV best game that i have seen in a red shirt.  I was never a fan of his, I thoght his passing was poor, he wasnt strong enough against oppostion defenders, prefering to pass backwards instead of trying to run on past them, his crossing was poor etc.  But yesterday he was brilliant.  The times he went on past the jambos left back in the second half was getting embarassing.  He was a joy to watch.  Long may this continue.  He marginally gets my vote.