Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Don't write off quality of SPL, warns Aberdeen star Charlie Mulgrew

Problem is, dropping the price would not automatically increase the support to compensate. If you dropped prices by 50% you would just get 10-20% more people at best with everyone paying 50% of the ticket price. Even the less commercially aware could tell you that is not going to work.

The championship have the ££££s coming into their clubs to be significantly better off than us which makes it even more depressing if their football is no better for it. If you can't improve the product by providing cheaper tickets (and increasing attendances) or by increasing TV income then there really isn't much point in bothering at all is there  :

I think what needs to be done is giving free tickets to schools again. Happened when I was a loon (although I already had a season ticket).

It helps with kids who come from families who don't like football to give them an actual allegiance to a football team. also it gets other kids in supporting the team and not just supporting whichever English team is on at 17.30.

Far too many youngsters trawling Union Street wearing hun/tim shirts.

I think what needs to be done is giving free tickets to schools again. Happened when I was a loon (although I already had a season ticket).

It helps with kids who come from families who don't like football to give them an actual allegiance to a football team. also it gets other kids in supporting the team and not just supporting whichever English team is on at 17.30.

Far too many youngsters trawling Union Street wearing hun/tim shirts.

Agree completely here.

I also feel people wearing Old Firm tops in Aberdeen should be harshly dealt with!  :thumbsup: