Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Falkirk

I thought we created a lot more than that, and they never showed the shot Langfield tipped over well.

Miller's finish for the second was class. Dunno about the celebration for the first though! ;D

Always the same with these highlights.

Read in the paperClangers had made an awesome save from a Holden shot, was hoping to see it. Take it this is the one you mean TF?

Always the same with these highlights.

Read in the paperClangers had made an awesome save from a Holden shot, was hoping to see it. Take it this is the one you mean TF?

Aye, it was a fine stop, the conditions were fucking awful and it was burling around in the gusts and he tipped it over the bar.

The Falkirk keeper had a few more decent stops and I would have thought the assualt outside of the box by their keeper on Mackie would have merited mention if the lamentable dive by Lovell did.

Aye, it was a fine stop, the conditions were fucking awful and it was burling around in the gusts and he tipped it over the bar.

The Falkirk keeper had a few more decent stops and I would have thought the assualt outside of the box by their keeper on Mackie would have merited mention if the lamentable dive by Lovell did.

Aye they were saying on the radio they can't believe the referee didn't spot the keeper charging 40 yards from goal to take Mackie out.

Kind of reception did Lovell get TF?

There wasn't much of a reaction towards him that I noticed, even when he scored, although I was in the main stand.

Thought it strange he didn't celebrate his goal.

The RDS was a little less impressed, he got a fair bit of shit but given the marvellous accoustics and shit crowd I doubt if he heard much of it.

Nobody was much interested in him until he acted the cunt in the box, thereafter he got a bit of shit. 

The RDS was a little less impressed, he got a fair bit of shit but given the marvellous accoustics and shit crowd I doubt if he heard much of it.

Nobody was much interested in him until he acted the cunt in the box, thereafter he got a bit of shit. 

Was hoping he wouldn't get too much hassle because he was punted rather than wanting to leave. One player leaves though and the AFC cog keeps turning.

Next weeks game is now massive, if we win will give us a great run of home form going into the Hearts game with the confidence high after another win at Caley.

I thought we played some really decent football in the first half on Saturday, McDonald and Kerr looked solid and Miller was pulling their defence all over the place. If we had Aluko and Smith available I reckon we could have stuck another two or three goals past them.

The signs are promising for the matches ahead, if we can carry this form on into the new year then a 3rd or 4th place finish is well within our reach.

Tell yi what tho, If we get 3 point against Caley, the tarts game might be the biggest of the season.  Despite thier current situation, (Ithink there is another thread about it somewhere), they are playing well, and thier confidence will be up.  I can see it being a tasty game.  :thumbsup:

Completely agree. I just hope we can get a result against Caley to put ourselves in that position!  :thumbsup:

Goal celebrations should only consist of punching the air with your fist whilst screaming "COME ON!!!", jumping the advertisement boards whilst beating your chest or sliding towards the stand on your knees before the rest of the team join you in a massive pilie-up.  Sadly kissing the badge is a shallow attempt to win over the fans before you disappear to the highest bidder a week later.

Any form of dancing is gay, robotic or rehearsed 'moves' mean you're not spending enough time practicing football on the training ground and lining up to rock invisible babies make you look like you're playing for a netball team.

As for kissing your ring finger and pointing at your wife in the stand, it's an embarrassment and should automatically be a straight red.

Triple back somersaults, backflips and handsprings are cool as fuck and as if it's not enough that you've just hit the back of the onion bag, you've also just temporarily defeating gravity, and yes, you are the coolest cunt in the ground.

its got something to do with stuart duff and the rest is up to our imagination

My imagination says it's nothing remotely funny or interesting.

lining up to rock invisible babies make you look like you're playing for a netball team.

Didn't Brazil first do this in the 94 World Cup after Bebeto's wife had a baby?!?

As for kissing your ring finger and pointing at your wife in the stand, it's an embarrassment and should automatically be a straight red.

Does anyone actually do this?  :-\

Triple back somersaults, backflips and handsprings are cool as fuck and as if it's not enough that you've just hit the back of the onion bag, you've also just temporarily defeating gravity, and yes, you are the coolest cunt in the ground.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CmwMVnlFEjc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LKhkuhr3H6A&feature=related