Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

the meanings behind Stand Free !

The company that i work for recently started a new guy and to be fair at the start he seemed awright , needless to say now that hes got a foot in the door hes starting the wind ups , the guys from glasgow , easterhouse tae be exact and the way he goes on youd think hes Rangers number one fan ......."aye but im no biggoted tho " , hes now latched on tae the fact that im an aberdeen fan and hes always havin a go , "rangers , the worlds most successful football team , jealous sheep shaggers , how every cunt hates them ,  aberdeen siding with celtic .....and what the fuck does stand free mean ? " , i gave the explanation of stand free as standing free from religious biggotry and how the likes of rangers and celtic are the fucking cancer of scottish fitba , and according tae him , wee diddy teams like Aberdeen , hamilton etc etc wouldnt survive without rangers and celtic

Im posting on here tae get yer thoughts on this and tae see if theres any useful info that i could use tae crumble the one shoe hun fuck !   

STAND FREE !

and according tae him , wee diddy teams like Aberdeen , hamilton etc etc wouldnt survive without rangers and celtic

Politely remind him that it was a wee diddy team that scuppered the huns chances of winning the league last season and that it was effectively a wee diddy team who stopped the huns winning ten in a row.

In fact, don't politely remind him, just tell him he's a fucking hun twat and his views are of no consequence to you.

Tell him you want a chat.  Important.  lead him somewhere with no witnesses, turn to talk to him and give him one of his kisses, bridge of the nose should be your target area.  when he goes down knees and feet should be used to break as many ribs as possible.

Been out of the country for eight years and occasionally have had the missfortune to encounter these kind of people on my travels. It is highly embarrassing being in a restaurant or bar with an mixed nationality crowd and having one of these types latching on to the fact you are from Scotland and then the 'patter' starts.

Just hearing a weegie accent overseas makes me want to puke into a long, thin pointy ended bag, freeze it and then stab the cunt to death with it.

Been out of the country for eight years and occasionally have had the missfortune to encounter these kind of people on my travels. It is highly embarrassing being in a restaurant or bar with an mixed nationality crowd and having one of these types latching on to the fact you are from Scotland and then the 'patter' starts.

Just hearing a weegie accent overseas makes me want to puke into a long, thin pointy ended bag, freeze it and then stab the cunt to death with it.

:lolabove: You have thought far too much about that.

hehehe the same rangers fan has stated that "per head" the arrests down in manchester were fuck all compared to how many went down and according to him the real shame of scotland were the aberdeen fans in madrid , i mean , i dont know what went on in madrid , if anything , but im sure it didnt look like fucking beirut after a happy hour ......SF !

I'd find that impossible since there were a hundred thousand cunts in Manchester. So obviously the police couldn't arrest them all, but I think it was all to see that Aberdeen and Bolton fans got jumped!  :thumbsup: Stab him with a broken bottle, as PL said, why waste a good biro ;) You can never win an argument with a Hun unless they are not from Glasgow, then just ask them what area of Glasgow they are from. I then always tell them their opinion isn't valid because of this very reason  :thumbsup:

I'd find that impossible since there were a hundred thousand cunts in Manchester. So obviously the police couldn't arrest them all, but I think it was all to see that Aberdeen and Bolton fans got jumped!  :thumbsup: Stab him with a broken bottle, as PL said, why waste a good biro ;) You can never win an argument with a Hun unless they are not from Glasgow, then just ask them what area of Glasgow they are from. I then always tell them their opinion isn't valid because of this very reason  :thumbsup:

What bit of Aberdeen are you from? ;)

hehehe the same rangers fan has stated that "per head" the arrests down in manchester were fuck all compared to how many went down and according to him the real shame of scotland were the aberdeen fans in madrid , i mean , i dont know what went on in madrid , if anything , but im sure it didnt look like fucking beirut after a happy hour ......SF !

Is that why Rangers FC was asked to apologise to the City of Manchester for the behaviour of its fans? Funnily enough, Rangers FC found a way of getting away with that one too, just like the get away with bypassing questions about the songs their fans sing too.

Tell him that the Aberdeen fans were jumped and the Madrid police did fuckall to stop the carnage. It's funny how every week a different team from England or Europe arrives in Manchester, along with thousands and thousands of fans. Yet the only time there's trouble is when  Rangers come to town.

And yet Madrid saw blood when two completely different teams from different countries arrived to play football. Something tells me Aberdeen and Bolton had nothing to do with the violence in Madrid

Is that why Rangers FC was asked to apologise to the City of Manchester for the behaviour of its fans? Funnily enough, Rangers FC found a way of getting away with that one too, just like the get away with bypassing questions about the songs their fans sing too.

Tell him that the Aberdeen fans were jumped and the Madrid police did fuckall to stop the carnage. It's funny how every week a different team from England or Europe arrives in Manchester, along with thousands and thousands of fans. Yet the only time there's trouble is when  Rangers come to town.

And yet Madrid saw blood when two completely different teams from different countries arrived to play football. Something tells me Aberdeen and Bolton had nothing to do with the violence in Madrid

Athletico are playing their champs league games behind closed doors, there is more than just bolton and aberdeen had problems there.