Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hunday Mail: Nicholson article

I guess it depends what time of day you go?

Walker and Aluko were in most afternoons when they were on loan last year.

Surely that just adds to my argument though? That the majority of Scottish players are unprofessional unlike their English counterparts where it is reversed? I agree with what you say in your previous post, but I think its a problem in Scottish mentality. They don't have the right people at the club to encourage/enforce this to show them the benefits of actually working on your game, yet they seem surprised when someone from outwidth the country comes at acts with a bit of self pride and dedication. Its beyond me why they (the players) cannot see what they need to do. Maybe the youth programme is not strict enough to guide them when they are younger and maybe they only (like many in society) live for the now rather than the future. But I don't know, just my thoughts on the subject. I know if I was a footballer I would try everything I could possibly do to improve any aspect of my game.

I think this is fitting with my argument that our players seem to conduct themselves unprofessionaly. Got a call from Topcorner last night who was in the queue for Bamboo. Who was in the queue infront of him? Zander Diamond. Now I don't mind players going out on the last the night after a game, but before?

I think this is fitting with my argument that our players seem to conduct themselves unprofessionaly. Got a call from Topcorner last night who was in the queue for Bamboo. Who was in the queue infront of him? Zander Diamond. Now I don't mind players going out on the last the night after a game, but before?

Maybe he knew the game was going to be off? ;)