Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Just in.

First half was abysmal.

Second half was very good, we played some great stuff.  It was rather entertaining!  :thumbsup:

Kerr, Miller, Aluko all had great games.

Can somebody explain why JDV was boo'd when he came on?  ::)  I thought he did really well, always looking for the ball, playing some clever passes and putting in a decent cross that lead to the penalty.

Agree with everything you said, except that Aluko had a quiet game apart from the assist. Thought McDonald did well when he came on too, I'd like to see him playing a bit more.

Graeme Smith is an idiot though!

Good to see McDonald put in another fine performance, he played well last week too and will no doubt be in contention for a starting place against Killie.

As has already been said the first half was awful, we looked like a different team in the second. Created a lot of chances and should really have scored more than 2, at the end of the day a win's a win.

Just in.

First half was abysmal.

Second half was very good, we played some great stuff.  It was rather entertaining!  :thumbsup:

Kerr, Miller, Aluko all had great games.

Can somebody explain why JDV was boo'd when he came on?  ::)  I thought he did really well, always looking for the ball, playing some clever passes and putting in a decent cross that lead to the penalty.

Agree with everything there. 2nd half was the first entertaining football I've seen since beating Rangers last season. Hope we keep it up. JDV did really well and did his chances of staying no harm at all. Keep it up, Dons.

Agree with everything there. 2nd half was the first entertaining football I've seen since beating Rangers last season. Hope we keep it up. JDV did really well and did his chances of staying no harm at all. Keep it up, Dons.

In agreement also, some excellent football in the second half, even before they had Quinn punted.

Should have been a lot more. :thumbsup:

Did amuse me the highlights near enough skipped the whole of the first half. Its nice to hear for a change we played some nice football and actually won a game as well. I've thought we've played some good football in recent months but lost out on these occassions. Lets just hope we can build on this and get a bit of momentum going. Get Pittodrie as the Psychological fortress again!

Did amuse me the highlights near enough skipped the whole of the first half. Its nice to hear for a change we played some nice football and actually won a game as well. I've thought we've played some good football in recent months but lost out on these occassions. Lets just hope we can build on this and get a bit of momentum going. Get Pittodrie as the Psychological fortress again!

We have been stuffed a few times having played some really good stuff (Hibs at home, Ibrox, Parkhead) so yes, good to play some really enterprising football and get the 3 points we deserved on Saturday.

Defensively I thought we were sound, some reports made out Consi had an "uncomfortable afternoon" until he went off, utter bollocks.

An absolutely horrible first half, no escaping that one but there was a reaction. I presume that was not because of Calderwood as he has no ability to motivate players and has a lack of man management skills. A buffoon if you will. ::)