Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ultras flags banned???

Surely it should only be the person who broke the law that should be punished, and not all of the people in the supporters club they got the ticket from??.

Well, that's like saying we should only blame Darren Mackie for AFCs poor run of recent form.

Even though it isn't all his fault - if he had bagged 10 goals by now - we wouldn't be where we are.

The street's aren't safe because of a smoke bomb getting set off? WTF?

The streets are safe... you've been watching too much Sky News, min!!!

The streets aren't safe :o I blame Ukrainian road workers to many bloody potholes, could cause a injury

:rastaman: :rastaman: :rastaman: :rastaman: :rastaman:

;)

I see the banning was on the sky sports news - on the newsbar at the bottom of the screen.

It said "Aberdeen has banned flags for the Red Ultras supporters group after they threw flares at Celtic Park"  ::)

that gives me a idea, how about we throw hunners o pairs o flare intae the taig end, improve the dress sense in the east end off glasgow ;)

I was talking to the Red Untra who was handing out all the streamers in the Roseburn on Saturday, and he was saying that it was one of them who'd done it, and that he'd set off about 5 of them.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I think he was taking the piss.

I just think this is something that has gone out of hand.  Why punish a GROUP, when it is easy to deal with an INDIVIDUAL?

Why is it that the displays are banned at HOME games, when it was an AWAY game issue?

I have the feeling the power that be have never been entirely comfortable with the Ultra's and displays and have been looking at the soonest oppertunity to get rid.

Why is the club not sticking up for the fns, who as often as not get treated abysmally by the Weegie authorities anyway?

A boycot of home games might improve dialogue between fans and the faceless powers that be.

I was talking to the Red Untra who was handing out all the streamers in the Roseburn on Saturday, and he was saying that it was one of them who'd done it, and that he'd set off about 5 of them.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I know the lad personally who got caught for it, he's not a RU in the slightest.

• 2 weeks later...

an update from Mad.

Herr Morgan has been ignoring e-mails from the group so we can rectify the current situation.Our cupboard with all the groups gear in it has a new padlock on it so the lads cant get in.

On matchdays a steward stands guard outside the groups cupboard to prevent anyone tryin to get in!!

One member of the group went down to the stadium to take our flags,and other supporters flags out so they can be displayed at tannadice this weekend.

But Herr Morgan has said no materials are allowed out of the cupboard and no materials are allowed to be displayed at games.

Im not sure where we stand on this as the items in the cupboard belong to the group and the red army,yet they wont let anyone take anything from there.

Its bizarre to say the least.

Feel free to let the fuhrer know how you feel.

john@afc.co.uk

will be delighted to hear from you all.

STAND FREE