Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Happy days, good result. Anyone at the game yesterday? Don't quite know how I want the derby to go tomorrow, I think a draw but if a win, I'd rather Hibs. I know we can claw it back on them, but Jambo's are too unpredictable.

A draw for me. Means we can go above Hearts if we beat them next week and keep Hibs in our sights.

The whole team looked very disillusioned on where and what they were supposed to do. Consi, especially in the first half, was drifting further into the center and the left wing was wide open. Even miller had to be back at left back to cover for consi. If we had played a good side we would have lost at least one or two goals. Apart from the first 10 mins of the 2nd half I thought we played shit. Didn't seem that there was any tactics apart from hoof the ball up the park and hope miller is there.

Also after we scored almost for the whole 2nd half we camped in our own half. Teams like Falkirk we should be trying to kill of the game. At least our 100% away recored against non-OF teams is still intact in the league.

:lolabove::thumbsup:

Anyway just watched the "highlights" on the beeb site. That prick Macleod just won't say a good word about us will he!! He reckons that Bullen never even fouled Seve when he got sent off. Deary me he clearly went for the man before the ball. ::):hammer:

I thoguht it was a red card. Barr was never gonig to get there, Seve was moving away from him so how can that make him the last man? Clear free kick, clear red.