Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Big match build up time,

Big win for the Dons on the cards, 3-0 to the Dandies I reckon.

Screamer from Mackie - 30 yarder - keeper will have no chance.

All other results will go our way - the charge to 3rd 2nd will begin on Saturday!

I cannae go cos offshore, 15m waves forecast, food here's shite and they've run out of real coffee beans - the boat's here though so should be caffiene fuelled for live chat on saturday afternoon!!!

OOOOooooh Jimmy Jimmy  :-\

:AFC: :AFC: :AFC: :AFC: :AFC: :AFC: :AFC: :AFC: :AFC:

:AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2:

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

:ultras::AFC2::ultras::AFC::ultras::AFC2::ultras:

Edited to take out the nasty bits. I like it.

YAAAASSS! Get in tae them!

Big match build up time,

Big win for the Dons on the cards, 3-0 to the Dandies I reckon, career ending tackle on that cunt Lovell by Diamond, MacNamara Fuckface will fuck himself even more.

Screamer from Mackie - 30 yarder - keeper will have no chance.

All other results will go our way - the charge to 3rd 2nd will begin on Saturday!

I cannae go cos offshore, 15m waves forecast, food here's shite and they've run out of real coffee beans - the boat's here though so should be caffiene fuelled for live chat on saturday afternoon!!!

OOOOooooh Jimmy Jimmy  :-\

:AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2:

:ultras::AFC2::ultras::AFC::ultras::AFC2::ultras:

I think caffeine is the last thing you need ...  :o

I've never called it todders and never effin will  >:D

Yev obviously never stood up section Y when Aberdeen gruffest spoken mannie is shouting "Mon e rock scones!" - ye can hear the phlegm gargling in his throat when he shouts it  :-\

Well that has certainly sold me on using it in future.

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1423004,00.html

Jimmy Calderwood previewed the game on RedTV at lunchtime. "The only injury problem we have is that big Bert has a calf injury which he picked up in training this week.

a_1226.bert-hand-puppet.jpg

Bert - injured

The good news is that all the outfield players are fit and available for selection. Obviously Charlie is suspended, but the rest are all fit including Jamie Smith."

"It is great to have Jamie back. As I have said many times before he has the quality to win games on his own when he is in form. He is a naturally fit lad so he is capable of starting the game on Saturday. There are a lot of players though champing at the bit to get back in to the team so it is very pleasant problems for the manager."

"Charlie is a massive miss for us. Wonderful left foot, defensively he has been doing well and he gives us a physically presence. We have enough people who play in the left back role. Lee Mair can play there, big Andy Considine, Richard Foster has done great there."

"We are going to be positive and try and win the game."

24427597_0cba60d473_o.jpg

F*ck sake Mizer, do you ever get bored of selecting random quotes from JC and attempting to ridicule them?  Does it make you feel good? Does it?  DOES IT?  Do you feel like you're staring at JC? Staring right through him? Your googly eyes piercing his stupid, fat weegie, orange skull? Is it because you're safe in the knowledge that he'll back down soon?  Is it because you know you've owned him already?  Is it because you know that the 'Mize' has stared him into submission before, sending him whimpering back to his weegie castle, tae think again?

You own JC.  You owned him.  You stared him down.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/893103

Aberdeen manager Jimmy Calderwood has decided to delay naming his starting line-up until the last minute in a bid to shake his squad out of its malaise.

The Dons, anchored at the bottom of the SPL, travel to Falkirk this afternoon looking to halt a distressing slide of five straight defeats.

Calderwood normally names his team on a Thursday afternoon but against Hibs a fortnight ago he held back until match day to let his squad know that no one is assured of a place. The players will be left in the dark once again this weekend as Calderwood looks to get the revival going.

He said: “It is the only thing I have changed. It keeps them all guessing. If the atmosphere is not quite right in the dressing-room then you look to address it but that is not the case. Our training is good and they are all fighting to be in the team.â€

Falkirk are suffering a similar fate to the Dons at present. The Bairns are only in front of Aberdeen on goal difference but Calderwood believes both sides, who fought out a close tussle for the final top six spot last season, will be competing in the top half again this term.

He said: “Both clubs are hurting but I think anyone in their right mind would expect us and Falkirk to be challenging for the top six again this season.â€

While Calderwood is confident his side will climb the table, he admitted his forwards need to start finding the back of the net.

Defender Charlie Mulgrew, who is suspended for today’s match, is the club’s top scorer with three goals, while attackers Lee Miller and Darren Mackie has scored just one league goal each so far this season.

Calderwood said: “You are always worried when your strikers are not scoring goals. Between them they should be getting around 30 goals a season. We are not getting the rub of the green but you need to make it happen.â€

Not listened to the redtv coverage for ages prob since it first came on the scene infact. The beeb coverage involves that cock Mcleod and i'm not on about Murdo either!  :hammer:

The afc coverage is always worth a chuckle biast as fuck too. Plus there's always the chance of some random player will be co commentating alongside Dave McD.

Charlie Mulgrew maybes?

Team,

Clangers

Seve

Diamond

Mair

Consi

Foster

Duff

Kerr

Young

Miller

Mackie

subs, Hogdekiss, JDV, Smith, Aluko, Maguire, McDonald, Bateman

Interesting ???

Bloody strong bench no excuse not to change things if needed.

Happy days, good result. Anyone at the game yesterday? Don't quite know how I want the derby to go tomorrow, I think a draw but if a win, I'd rather Hibs. I know we can claw it back on them, but Jambo's are too unpredictable.

Good result without it ever being a good performance. Again there was an improvement at the back, which when you play 4 centre backs is kinda inevitable! ;D

Langfield has very little to do which says a bit more about their strikers than anything else I suppose but I wasn't overly concerned, it looked to me like the usual game against Falkirk, they pass us to death and we manage to look more dangerous somehow. Loads of space at the back as they played so high up the park and we should have scored more I think, wrong options or heavy touches taken at really unfortunate times.

The sending off I'm really no sure about, I thought it was harsh which probably means it should have been yellow.

Highlight of the day, aside from Millers excellent goal, has to be the pelters Manamana got. Cunt.

Consi was excellent, Kerr did well, Diamond looked way more up to the pace and got stuck in to a battle wi Higdon, Mair again did a decent job for a centre back at full back and Seve did well too. Much more organised at the back.

However, the whole thing went to shite for a 10 minute period immediately after Miller went off, no-one could hold the ball up, clearances were coming straight back at us, Mackie/Aluko/Smith kinda up front, kinda on the wing, kinda all over the fucking map.

On a side note, Lovell played like his life depended on it yesterday, based on yesterday, JC got it about right.

Good result without it ever being a good performance. Again there was an improvement at the back, which when you play 4 centre backs is kinda inevitable! ;D

Langfield has very little to do which says a bit more about their strikers than anything else I suppose but I wasn't overly concerned, it looked to me like the usual game against Falkirk, they pass us to death and we manage to look more dangerous somehow. Loads of space at the back as they played so high up the park and we should have scored more I think, wrong options or heavy touches taken at really unfortunate times.

The sending off I'm really no sure about, I thought it was harsh which probably means it should have been yellow.

Highlight of the day, aside from Millers excellent goal, has to be the pelters Manamana got. Cunt.

Consi was excellent, Kerr did well, Diamond looked way more up to the pace and got stuck in to a battle wi Higdon, Mair again did a decent job for a centre back at full back and Seve did well too. Much more organised at the back.

However, the whole thing went to shite for a 10 minute period immediately after Miller went off, no-one could hold the ball up, clearances were coming straight back at us, Mackie/Aluko/Smith kinda up front, kinda on the wing, kinda all over the fucking map.

On a side note, Lovell played like his life depended on it yesterday, based on yesterday, JC got it about right.

When I saw the result, I thought the same thing  :thumbsup:  As much as I disagreed with the decision at the time and probably still do. Glad to hear it sounds like we're starting to tighted up the arse end of our team. It really needed/needs to happen before we worry about scoring goals ourselves.

Macnamararararara GTF  ;D