Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Billy Dodds

I think Billy dodds must have been on the sauce before sending in his score predictions bittie on bbc sport, and i quote 'Aberdeen always beat Inverness, they just seem to have a jinx over their closest SPL rivals.' Closest in which way billy?

Performance wise? I'm no doubt wrong, but I don't remember that we've finished in their lower half of the table since they joined the spl.

Geographically? There's a 100 mile road trip up to them, or 60odd to dundee united- you did play for two of these three clubs once upon a time. Jeez-oh min.

He's getting as bad as the press for spouting bullshit. Aye billy, and we all expect to win european trophies these days too  ::)

True, this is what happens when i am so locked on to the aberdeen part of the story. Point taken.  ;D

But you're absolutely right: the way he phrases it, he definitely talks about them being our closest rivals, so you're quite correct to point it out.

He's still a wank, though.

Don't you love this fecking reject's article. Can't spell Calderwood properly ("Caldwerwood") and also saying David Fernandez is a player who can hurt teams. If i'm right in thinking last Dons v Killie game wasn't he the fat b*stard 5 yards behind Diamond when the ball got played forward. Where did Dodds get his punditry badge? Either in a pack of coco pops or from Mickey Mouse.

Don't you love this fecking reject's article. Can't spell Calderwood properly ("Caldwerwood") and also saying David Fernandez is a player who can hurt teams. If i'm right in thinking last Dons v Killie game wasn't he the fat b*stard 5 yards behind Diamond when the ball got played forward. Where did Dodds get his punditry badge? Either in a pack of coco pops or from Mickey Mouse.

same place he got his "strikers badge".  Fucking imposter of a player, a hun cunt who I'll never, ever forgive for being part of a shite Aberdeen side that should never have been a shite Aberdeen side and let's face it, he was a fucking major reason for that. Cunt of the highest order and couldn't lace Duncan Shearer's boots.

same place he got his "strikers badge".  Fucking imposter of a player, a hun cunt who I'll never, ever forgive for being part of a shite Aberdeen side that should never have been a shite Aberdeen side and let's face it, he was a fucking major reason for that. Cunt of the highest order and couldn't lace Duncan Shearer's boots.

I almost put a sweepstake on this post coming in  ;)

I'm anything but predictable buddy!  ;)

Saw it earlier on and thought "no, i'll not this time..."  Few beers later and i was ready to explode!!

Hate the cunt. Shite player, shite person. Thanks for listening  :thumbsup:

We've been through this before ok!! I was about 8 and he scored goals. I've had worse names on the back of my shirts......

We've been through this before ok!! I was about 8 and he scored goals. I've had worse names on the back of my shirts......

He scored penalties! 8 from open play in a season generally... pish. Lee Miller, Steve Lovell and probably Darren Mackie can better that. 

Yeah, and if you've had worse names on your back then you no doubt need psychological help. who was worse? Inglis? Tzvetanov? Can't be that many worse than that little shit.  Could never hit a ball truly. Horrid "footballer".

He scored penalties! 8 from open play in a season generally... pish. Lee Miller, Steve Lovell and probably Darren Mackie can better that. 

Yeah, and if you've had worse names on your back then you no doubt need psychological help. who was worse? Inglis? Tzvetanov? Can't be that many worse than that little shit.  Could never hit a ball truly. Horrid "footballer".

Kiriakov....and I got Hignett 7 the week before he left (my mates STILL give me stick for that) :hammer:

Looked em up on wiki and you are right

still think he would walk into most teams in the league (ours included)

Did alot of the grafting for Deano and Shearer and wouldnt have left if it hadnt been for alex (spit) miller

If that's his record why not be happy with Miller and Mackie? they at least can control a ball and run, respectively. Two things Dodds could never master.

Shearer liked playing beside Jess and/or Booth because they were footballers. Simple really.

Dodds was a good player to even compare him with mackie is an insult.

Really? 8 goals from open play in a season isn't supremely shit "striking"?

Mackie has done 15, a few may have been pens, but by fuck Scottish Football and Dons fans have some fucking jackanory story going about Billy Dodds.

Tell you what an insult is. People who say that jumped up prick is a Dons legend, who compare him with Shearer, Black, McGhee, McDougall, Nicholas, Gillhaus, Jess and Booth.  Real Aberdeen forwards worthy of the name.

I'd call him a Charlatan, if i wasn't such a big fan of the band.

Would never call him a dons legend, wasnt at the club long enough for a start.  At the same time though in my opinion he was no-where near as bad as your making out bobby.  Thing about dodds is that he he scored a lot of important goals.

Career scoring stats, couldnt have been that bad if he has a better games per goal then the list of 'legends' below.

Hans Gillhaus - Played 365 Scored 148 GPG = 2.4

Billy Dodds - Played 547 Scored 192 GPG = 2.83

Charlie Nic - Played 448 Scored 143 GPG = 2.9

Duncan Shearer - Played 210 Scored 70 GPG = 3.00

Mixu - Played 518 Scored 143 GPG = 3.6

Scott Booth - Played 329 Scored 82 GPG = 4.01

Eion Jess - Played 565 Scored 107 GPG = 5.2

Career scoring stats, couldnt have been that bad if he has a better games per goal then the list of 'legends' below.

Hans Gillhaus - Played 365 Scored 148 GPG = 2.4

Billy Dodds - Played 547 Scored 192 GPG = 2.83

Charlie Nic - Played 448 Scored 143 GPG = 2.9

Duncan Shearer - Played 210 Scored 70 GPG = 3.00

Mixu - Played 518 Scored 143 GPG = 3.6

Scott Booth - Played 329 Scored 82 GPG = 4.01

Eion Jess - Played 565 Scored 107 GPG = 5.2

He certainly scored a few, but I'd have any one of the others in my starting 11 before him.